Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Do You Want To Know How BOKO HARAM Penetrates Government And Military Security? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Do You Want To Know How BOKO HARAM Penetrates Government And Military Security? (1496 Views)

Ese: ‘I Don’t Know How I Got To Kano. Even Now, I Don’t Still Don't Know How.' / How Boko Haram Exploits, Rapes Abducted Girls — Report / How Boko Haram Leader Beheaded 3 Pastors for refusing to accept Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know How BOKO HARAM Penetrates Government And Military Security? by oaroloye(m): 11:12am On Dec 20, 2012
Well, the JOINT TASK FORCE didn't want to know.

They issued three numbers they told us to call if we had any information.

I sent several texts (actually, my phone could only handle one page at a time,)
explaining the basis of what I knew and how I knew it.

I received no acknowledgement whatsoever, and when I saw I was ignored, I proceeded to write up my exposes anyway.

Then we heard that this former security head was killed in a helicopter crash.
Even if my advice had been taken as seriously as would have been deemed reasonable,
I do not think that the incontrovertible sabotage-assassination could have been avoided.

My chief suspects would be the pilot and the mechanics.

Since the pilot is (no pun intended) a dead-end lead (though there are still things which can be investigated, if you know what to ask),
The mechanics could have been turned- any one of them, or else all of them.

Anyway, I have created a YAHOO! Group in which I intend to expose what Boko Haram-type Terrorism actually is.
Where it comes from. Who's using it. Why they're doing this. How to stop it.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bokoharamillumination/join

Join up, and ask me about any aspect of this situation.
I work best when someone asks me direct questions.
Re: Do You Want To Know How BOKO HARAM Penetrates Government And Military Security? by phrancys001(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2012
Jobless
Re: Do You Want To Know How BOKO HARAM Penetrates Government And Military Security? by oaroloye(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
In breaking news, it emerges that a BOKO HARAM Suicide-Bomber just blew up 60 people at a Bus Stop this evening. I just got the News this afternoon on my GLO 5052 Service (N100 monthly).
panapress.com/Nigerian-papers-put-death-toll-from-bus-park-bombing-at-60--15-865933-32-lang2-index.html
I did a quick search to confirm it.
It appears that it is true (this was the only page that loaded).
I got kicked off the Kanoonline Forum for using (*Swear!*) words, I believe they said. How the Messenger says something is more important than what he is saying? Okay. If that is more important to you than saving lives, please express your condolences in nice, polite language to the survivors of the victims.
I am impressed that the Death Toll is so LOW!
That is because the MIND KONTROLLED CIA DRONE is not a very efficient attacker, and it is only an expert Handler that can make them execute true "Massive Kill" Attacks. In which case, the Death Tolls will be closer to 6,000 per Assassin expended.
Is it not clear to everyone yet, that there is NO WAY that a Muslim Terrorist Group would be killing MUSLIMS?
Yes, there was some stupid *FATWA* about how innocent bystanders in a *JIHADIST* Attack are all "Martyrs of Allah," and go straight to Zham'ballah, or whatever they call it.
Do even the most blinded fanatical zealots cheering these CRIMINALS on, REALIZE that NOT ALL the MUSLIM VICTIMS are in Paradise?
There are people- Human Beings like US- who will have a VARIETY of MAIMING, CRIPPLING, and HANDICAPPING injuries.
You only need a tiny sliver of shrapnel in the wrong part of your body, and you could be rendered BLIND, DEAF, DUMB, LAME, PARALYZED, and rendered UGLY for the rest of your life!
You can be sure that a lot of "SURVIVORS" got a LOT more than a few "tiny slivers."
Didn't you see the recent IRON MAN fiction movie?
Far more people enjoy the thrilling special-effects fight scenes than understand what the story actually is.
Take SPIDER-MAN, for instance.
How many people can explain SPIDER-MAN'S MOTIVATION? What specifically made him a vigilante?
None of the emptyheads who clapped and cheered at his antics could tell me!
In the ORIGINAL story, by the story's creator, STAN LEE, Spider-Man allows an armed robber, whom he could have foiled, with minimal effort, to go by him, because he robbed someone whom he hated.
Presently, this same robber went on to kill his guardian.
This taught him that irresponsible actions have consequences, so that he could never let any criminal go free, because he now understood, that INNOCENT PERSONS WOULD SUFFER- even DIE.
In the case of IRON MAN, he was FATALLY wounded by shrapnel from a bomb. (I don't remember if HE made that bomb in the original story.) The type of injury allows a person to walk around for days, until the shrapnel reaches their heart, and they die.
In the IRON MAN story, the hero creates a special device to keep his heart beating, so that he does not die.
My point is, that given the shoddy medical facilities we have in the Real World in Nigeria, many people are probably still going to die horrible deaths, that COULD have been prevented, had everyone pitched in to help me expose what they really are.
Perhaps you will want to help me do that, before they start bombing Bus Stops in EVERY State in the country?
@PHRANCYS 001: YOUR contribution to Public Safety was to call ME "JOBLESS." Is that STILL your assessment? Is there ANYONE ELSE doing ANYTHING to SLOW these (*Bleep!*)ards down?
When Boko Haram goes Nationwide- AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD- I HOPE everybody remembers YOU.

(1) (Reply)

(photos) Captured Boko Haram Members! One Looks As Young As 12 / Hot Spots For Ritual Killings ( As Announced By The Police ) / OMG: See University Lecturer Caught On Camera Doing It With Her Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.