Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] (12334 Views)

Terry G - Akpako Master (part 2) - Better Than Part 1 [download] / Download Terry G - Akpako Master Official Video / What Does 'knack Me Your Akpako' Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by texazzpete(m): 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
ijebabe:
Someone is upset. Who forced you to click and watch??

Why didn't you properly caption this post, making it clear that this is a total waste of our time?

I have to really question your wisdom and values if this shyte is what rocks your boat. It makes me shudder to think you watched this, then hurried down here to post it...why?!
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by mikevox: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
This is total rubbish.
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
Hahaha this is the lamest shiit of all time. So this nigga was just recording himself in first class cabin? How lame and boring is that. Bro at least book ticket for one of your homeboys so he could make the video for you instead of being a jackass.
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by illuminutty: 8:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
what a waste of megabytes. And seriously, untill people start sueing Seun and these bunch of imbeCHILES he has as moderators for wanton waste of people's Mbps they wont use the putty in their cranium to understand that some articles are not front page materials.
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by pekelepekele(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2012
[size=15pt]Omo oju ori ola ri[/size]
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
texazzpete:

Why didn't you properly caption this post, making it clear that this is a total waste of our time?

I have to really question your wisdom and values if this shyte is what rocks your boat. It makes me shudder to think you watched this, then hurried down here to post it...why?!

muhehehe texazz dey vex o. lol, you came here looking to view sth ehn? *winks*

I feel ya wink I vex small too. No TerryG knacking on tape cheii
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
I fell in love with TG after his hey Oluwa( god guide me) song, simply because it was in Yoruba lol. tongue

sexyazz confident dude
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by ztar(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
mtchew..........
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by ijebabe: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
texazzpete:

If you don't have the sense the read comments before watching a video as you are so particular then I have nothing else to say to you. Nonsense cheesy
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by ORAFA(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
RUBBISH
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by Tascocent(m): 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2012
Waste of MB........
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by uchechuwku: 1:49am On Dec 21, 2012
@OP
THUNDER FIRE YU
i had to wake up to see e akpako he nacked

just one hungry guy eating..that's all

ps- i love d music playing at d background, anyone have an adea what d title is?
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by ijebabe: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2012
uchechuwku: @OP
THUNDER FIRE ME
i had to wake up to see e akpako he nacked

just one hungry guy eating..that's all

ps- i love d music playing at d background, anyone have an adea what d title is?
No need to curse urself! I'm sure that ashi will agree to collect your N200 if you beg am wella wink
Re: Terry G - Nacking Akpako In The Plane [viral Video] by HuJJC(m): 9:18am On Dec 21, 2012
Flex my bro! e no easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instrumental: Burna Boy - On A Low / MIXTAPE: Best Of Oladips - Mixed By DMG / {download Mp3} : The Way You Are (gbadun You) - Di'ja Ft Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.