Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Vacancy!! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Vacancy!! (563 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
VACANCY: WIFE WANTED.

QUALIFICATION: You only have to be a woman.

OFFER: I will be your husband, your friend, your children's father. I will love you with all my heart, do everything for you, ensure you are always happy. I will be your strength when you are weak, your voice when you cant speak, your legs when you cant walk. I will be out there under the rain and sun making sure you and our children lack nothing in life. I will provide everything for you, satisfy you as a man should. I will rather go hungry so you can always eat. I will rather move around with legs so you can drive your choice car. When men are out there drinking beer and being missed by their wives I will be with you. I will build a choice house for you and our children. Send our kids to the best schools in town. You will have more than enough. I will bring out the best in you. Cherish you, adore you and respect you always. When you are wrong, I will understand the fact that humans are not perfect. When you are right I will celebrate your choice.

Click to apply
Re: Vacancy!! by emilyone(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
click where?
Re: Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 7:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
just post your facebook id or yim.
we will contact you
Re: Vacancy!! by Lisa500: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lovely tales
Re: Vacancy!! by Bemerry: 8:36am On Dec 22, 2012
maryb2hot@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2012
yahoo boi
Be merry: maryb2hot@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy!! by Bemerry: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2012
What do you mean? Are you serious or not?
Re: Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2012
are you on facebook?
you can drop your id,guess its more secured
Be merry: What do you mean? Are you serious or not?
Re: Vacancy!! by Bemerry: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
No. I don't want my FB open to just anyone. If you check your posts, you also asked for a yahoo id.I saw your ad and it sounded very sweet so I created this username to interact with you for privacy. When we've communicated a bit, I'll disclose more to you. Don't worry. I'm not asking for anything. Alternatively, you can drop your own facebook id here and I'll inbox you. Cheers.
Re: Vacancy!! by eduson77(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Do Ladies Have A Different Attitude While Social Networking? / Where Is Mr Cork / Hardworking Guy Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.