Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! (31793 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Growing Baby Bump & Kids In New Photos / Yemi Solade Shows Off His Wife And Kids In New Photos / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by TableLeg(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
fittty: OP you forgot to include me on that list. undecided
You? .... Hahaha!
I laugh in godogodo!
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2012
to america, their country is the world abi? do they know corrupt kids in Ajegunle. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2012
what about will smith's kids...
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by iammodel(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2012
They have access to money, so let them spend as they like. So far them no thief.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by abdulkayus(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2012
Omo mehnnnn, c crowds for dis thread abeg, 9ja lyk enjoyment ooo. Bt dis list is nt complete, y dont dis ppl feature Africa also. Esp Nigerians kid who their parents are billionaires, come North com c hw boiz dey wate money.

Mehnnn, me too i go hammer by God grace. Hammer for dis world, hammer for heaven also.
CIAO

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by paranorman(m): 3:45pm On Dec 20, 2012
...unbelievable! I couldn't b'lieve akpors didnt make the list!
At seven months,akpors was already havin delicacies like grounded cassava and peanuts,Sometin adults and kids could only afford! The only time he buys clothes is durin xmas celebrations... Jst 2 mention a few..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by opeoluwa2(f): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2012
Kzinne: Mohammed babaginda isnt on d list?

The list is not for those who stole money but for legit and accountable income.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by liyalla(m): 3:50pm On Dec 20, 2012
I go try too,so OP fet put my family for front page
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Denlightened(m): 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
that they come from wealthy homes doesnt make them spoilt!
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by pomporiking: 3:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
Just say the truth op..e dey pain you sey no be you dey dere
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
God dey!!! Who dey talk say world go end tomorrow? You better don't talk Sh1t cos my kids gotta feature on that list very soon.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by infohenry(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2012
401kk: Brandon Davis is a handsome hunk #no homo

Most of the guys on the list aren't kids. Anyone above 22 isn't a kid.

And Mohammed Babangida should be listed too. .
No he will be on the list of sons of looters, this list is for those who worked and earned their dough not thieves.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by slap1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
I eat indomie with onions, fresh tomato, fried eggs, fried fish, vegetable, bread & butter, tea, Fanta, etc. . . I'm a spoilt man.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by tutu1: 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2012
Going by this post, that means all rich folks have spoilt kids because most rich kids practically leave like this, the parents no one carry money go heaven now lol we have millions of spoilt kids judging from this standard.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2012
info henry:
No he will be on the list of sons of looters, this list is for those who worked and earned their dough not thieves.
lwkm4h this is a lesson to all 9ja politicians that you can"t steal our money and expect it to last! it will eventually vanish once you leave the shopoffice.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by paparazzi1987(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
I am the most spoilt pikin in the world..my mama and papa dey give me 4 roll of fufu ever evening while my siblins dey colect just 2.. grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by RaindropGCFR(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
info henry:

na u spoil pass
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by animari(f): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Fadelex: na una dey make people dey do bad tin to get money, how would u be tellin sm1 wey neva chop since yesterday dat 11mnths old baby dey bath inside 6,000dollars jacuzzi?? Or petra dey buy 88million dollars house.... No wonder kidnappin business dey thrive
no be lie ooo
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 20, 2012
What abt Mohammeds Babangida & Abacha, Gbenga Obj, GEJ's son, yar'adua's son, Amechi's son, akpabio's son, odili's son...d list is endless.
Jay z & co are stil learners 2 d afore-mentioned peepz cos ds men spend 4rm d Federal budget. Our deficit iz in their pockets.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by wayne4loan: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2012
WHAT ABT DAVIDO
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by glamourhampers: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2012
their parents worked hard for that money, so they deserve it
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Novice1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
Obnoxious display of vanity.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by souleymon(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2012
[size=18pt]Oluwaseun Osewa [/size],Founder of Nairaland
He doesnt Comment
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by PHIPEX(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
Am not Tupac's follower but right now his quote is the only answer I have for this thread.

"There’s no way that Michael Jackson or whoever Jackson should have a million thousand droople billion dollars and then there’s people starving. There’s no way! There’s no way that these people should own planes and there people don’t have houses. Apartments. Shacks. Drawers. Pants! I know you’re rich. I know you got 40 billion dollars, but can you just keep it to one house? You only need ONE house. And if you only got two kids, can you just keep it to two rooms? I mean why have 52 rooms and you know there’s somebody with no room?! It just don’t make sense to me. It don’t.”
― Tupac Shakur

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by cooljoe(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2012
Ormor, c money. Nija list plz.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by abombom(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2012
C life. God knows, if i nor get money 4 dis life, i nor dy marry how much more to get piken.
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by NovusHomo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
Francois Henri-Pinault owns a company that goes by the name Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy. Get it?
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by delors(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2012
My mama spoil me self small...na be the first to always pick fish when me and my brothers dey chop from the same dish... tongue and na only me my paa buy long jeans for for christmas then, na short knicker jeans all my brothers bin get...dem too spoil me no be small cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Kzinne: 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
slap1: I eat indomie with onions, fresh tomato, fried eggs, fried fish, vegetable, bread & butter, tea, Fanta, etc. . . I'm a spoilt man.
u're rotten not spoilt. rubbish
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by Enosa1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2012
Error Detected; incomplete list, my name is not there cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by chineji(m): 5:49pm On Dec 20, 2012
Men poverty na curse o if they born man and e decide say e go poor men life go hard see as niggas are living the life choi
Re: Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! by VUVUZELA10: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2012
No mention of Nigerian pikin? Why?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos / Erica And Kiddwaya Take Their Romance To Sierra Leone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.