Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:58 PM

Etisalat Nigeria Customer Care Is Now On Twitter - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Nigeria Customer Care Is Now On Twitter (643 Views)

Etisalat Nigeria Statement On Fuel Scarcity / Airtel Nigeria Customer Care Contact Email Address / Visafone Internet Settings - What Visafone Customer Care Is Hiding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Customer Care Is Now On Twitter by Emmagine79(m): 4:20pm On Dec 20, 2012
Etisalat Nigeria, one of Nigeria's top players in the telecommunications industry just announced that they now have online representation of their customer care representatives on the popular social network Twitter.
You can tweet at them to ask them questions and lay your complaints and they will reply between 8A.M - 8 P.M Monday - Sundays. Any questions/Complaints outside that time frame will still be replied to when they get online. I am yet to test their response time and replies but after I do I will surely update this post with my findings.
Read the full story complete with images here: http://justemmagine..com/2012/12/etisalat-nigeria-customer-care-is-now.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Contract Virus On Ur Phone / Leaked Photo Of Blackberry R10 / BBM (blackberry Messenger) Coming To Andoid And iOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.