Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Help A Brother And God Bless You - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother And God Bless You (489 Views)

Mr Gbenga: I Am Grateful And God Bless You For Me. / Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / Am Going To Die If I Don;t Get A Job, Please Help A Brother. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Help A Brother And God Bless You by martcrown: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2012
Have been searching for employment for quite some time now, no luck. This made me to change my strategy by applying for a masters degree.
But in realising this dream, i need to write an exam that will cost me $250 and the closing date for payment is imminent. This is why am appealing to well-to-do people on this platform to please come to my aid and assist me in what capacity you can.
Not that i can get the money, but the time-frame cos i will av to do menial job to get it...
Please and please, help a brother in need and God will help you....
Help me to achieve my dreams...
Thanks so much.
Re: Help A Brother And God Bless You by 1forall: 10:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
Unfortunately your post is an abuse of the jobs/vacancies board therefore this topic shall be locked.

(1)

Freelance Marketer Needed Urgently / Sales Executive Vacancies / Companys And Firms Recruting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.