Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,392 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Visa - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Visa (920 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visa by donrocky(m): 8:53pm On Dec 20, 2012
Am in the uk with a 6 month visiting visa it will soon expire.can I renew it or what can I do.can I shift to another visa type.pls good people I need ur advise
Re: Visa by justwise(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
don rocky: Am in the uk with a 6 month visiting visa it will soon expire.can I renew it or what can I do.can I shift to another visa type.pls good people I need ur advise

Post your question here https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part
Re: Visa by jredlom(m): 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2013
there is no way you can change your status,just come back to Nigeria before the expiry of your visa if you want to stand a chance again by traveling to countries like UK,schengen contries,USA and Canada,it not good to over stay,you can find out from any forigner in the UK

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Worry When You Are Going To Dubai. / Help On Travel To India / Issuing New International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.