Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... (1140 Views)

Create A Word Dat Ends Wit "Tion" / WORD GAME: Write An English Word That Starts With 't' And Ends With 't' / Post Any Word That Ends With 'ly' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by ektbear: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2012
Who would you spend your last few hours with?

And what would you be doing with them?
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by 190theclown: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2012
on top of punny - before the world finally destroys cheesy
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Mynd44: 1:21am On Dec 21, 2012
If the world would end tomorrow(today actually), I will spend the last say doing the normal things I do. Nothing will really change

1 Like

Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 21, 2012
since it starts alphabetically,tongue that gives me time to

go for confession

apologise to the girls I've wronged (guys fvck you angry

eat my favorite meal, okra soup with snail wink

hug and kiss my family cry

then finally, grab that amazing studded girl that parades round my crib with those shorts that bring out her curves, her killer smile and amazing dimples, infectious laugh and those legs hmmmmmm, I'll grab and bring her lips to mine.

that should be my last sin which I ain't confessing tongue

P.S: make this world no end embarassed
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by seedord247(m): 1:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Immma just make sure say i pooo before it ends bcus i heard there's no toilet in heaven. sad cheesy
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by AKMoney1(m): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Still thinking about it, will get back to you undecided

Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Dec 21, 2012
Hump Van Vickers.
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by seedord247(m): 2:28am On Dec 21, 2012
AK Money: Still thinking about it, will get back to you undecided

Do you accept severely used boxers, socks, pants and spoons?
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by xynerise: 3:08am On Dec 21, 2012
@topic. With my family.
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 21, 2012
My children - but it doesnt really matter because if we all die we will all end up in the same place.
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Mynd44: 5:20am On Dec 21, 2012
I am awake right now which means the world did not end.

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhh!!!!!!
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44: I am awake right now which means th[b]e world did not end.[/b]

Aaaarrrrgggggghhhh!!!!!!

YET!
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Mynd44: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2012
SniperInADiaper:

YET!
too bad
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 21, 2012
Let it end naw. I will begin another world
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Hump Van Vickers.
Allow oga catch u
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 21, 2012
The world aint ending folks.
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by eklassical(m): 7:23am On Dec 21, 2012
.....i saw fog everywhr ..is that one of the signs?!..
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by olumaxi(m): 7:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Wow,seems d world has ended..cos wia i am presently luks strange..lukin 4 who i sabi
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Goldieluks: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2012
@ Joedozzy your favourite dish is okra soup with what?? Snail?
Omg. What could be more slimy and disgusting. How do u swallow that?
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
gringrin
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by jamace(m): 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
I will like to evaporate, condense and crashland in yonder with all my fellow gamerzs. cheesy grin
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by allout: 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Not applicable to me. . . . . . I'm immortal! cool
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 22, 2012
still here grin

#Fail @ Mayan Prophecy
Re: If The World Ends Tomorrow Due To The Mayan Apocalypse... by ektbear: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
H-Star89:
still here grin

#Fail @ Mayan Prophecy

grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Riddles!!! What Was Her Reply? / What Is Missing In This Picture? / Omg In 30 Sec, I Achieve This !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.