Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum (11059 Views)

''What Should I Do? My Child Steals From Everyone'' / Letter To My Child - From A Trying To Conceive Husband / Give Me A Child And Get 250k, Twins 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oritna94: Aww I'm encouraged now. I have son with a challenge also. He was born wit microcephaly. May our Heavenly Father continue to bless u.

Thank you. God will bless your son as well. My son has somewhat opposite problem. He has hydrocepahlus (one of his many diagnosis) and his head is larger than normal. The nurses in the hospital used to tease him and say he was nothing but a head and a pair of eyes because his body was so tiny and not in proportion to his head. I pray that you can find happiness in your situation
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by chinedufrank: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
my hearth bleed. tears in ma eyes after reading this. GOD will heal ur son and grandmum in the name of JESUS CHRIST amen
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by juman(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hmmm, GOD!
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by slimchimex(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
get well soon.God is wit you
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by abdullkabar(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
awww.felt like crying.
Season greetings 2 ur family.
Am short of words
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by whitefairy(f): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
So touching,this pierced my heart,great courage n love,God almighty will heal ur boy,cos he has gr8 plans for him.pls give him n your grandma a big hug for me.may d good Lord continue to strengthen u all,Amen.Merry xmas
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by dokunbam(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2012
Oh Lord have mercy on him. I pray with the spirit of the season that God in His infinite mercy will give him good health amen.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by maygah(f): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Encouraged me and reminded me that I need to be grateful to God @ all time
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Ignatio(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
Just thinking, will a child with this type of ailment survive in our dear country. Happy for the little man.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Karleb(m): 10:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Wao, what a fabulous lukin boy i want 2 really thank op for sharing such a tremendous story of his family with all nlanders. may God give u d grace 2 be victorious in IJN.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Ctemi(f): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
Am really touch by ur story bt for God 2 ve kept him this far,he wl surely fulfill his destiny n d hands of God 4 healing wl rest on him.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2012
Story made me have a deep reflection & appreciation of God, life ,nature & family.
Tell ur young warrior dat we cnt wait 2 cheer him on as he make waves @ d EPL.
Be courageous n u'll surely smile at d end.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2012
A very touching story,may God place his healing hand on ur son and grandma, a very strong boy.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by maclatunji: 1:10am On Dec 24, 2012
This story is incredible, amazing and this is someone's life. I am truly touched.
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by israel007: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2012
This story no short. I go read am later
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by Emoticon: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
God is GREAT!
Re: The Mortal Body: Story Of My Child And Grand Mum by pimplucious: 8:07am On Jul 02, 2013
cry cry even in midst of everything he still put on a big smile cry. If this kid, in spite of his struggle can still put on a big smile then the wold shld be smiling no matter what. God will defo always cushion his everyday that I'm sure of. Bless u man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day / Nigeria Women Vs African American Women / Parents: How Do You Identify A Child's Talent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.