Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Make Money On Fiverr - Business Training - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money On Fiverr - Business Training (823 Views)

##Withdraw From fiverr,freelance,Upwork,skrill etc!!CLICK HERE! 300 = $1 / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money On Fiverr - Business Training by mesharon: 3:35am On Dec 21, 2012

Fiverr Business Training
[center][/center][size=8pt][/size][/color]

"2013 is the year to launch your FIVERR Business"[center][/center][color=#990000]

I Am Going To Take You By The Hand and Show You How To Create A Legitimate Fiverr Business From Nothing That Would Make You At Least $3000 Per Year

Dear Aspiring Fiverr Seller,

Have you heard of Fiverr but confused on how to make a living from it. Are you using Fiverr and getting no result? You would not be alone.The majority of Fiverr Sellers fail for so many reasons.

[center][/center]Don’t be one of them!

I started making money on Fiverr since 2010, although I live the the UK, I found that working for $4 which is about £2 was not a good option, so I developed a system that has made me more money. I have also taught some of my friends in Nigeria this method.
[/i]

I am revealing this information to you because I don't want you to struggle any more. In this 5 Day Course with Coaching I teach you step by step my method for making money using Fiverr

IN THIS 5 DAY ECOURSE YOU WILL LEARN:[/color]

1. The right mindset for online success
2. A simple method that turns a $5 client into a $20 client
3. How to get clients outside Fiverr that would pay you a lot more money
4. How to make your Fiverr gig stand out from the competition
5. Other sites similar to Fiverr you can dominate in addition to Fiverr.

Over 5 days you would receive the course by email with daily exercises you need to complete.

Course starts on 7th January and on Saturday (12th) there would be a group coaching via Skype to answer any questions
I am limiting this training to only 25 people[color=#990000]
because I want to coach you properly on how to grow your business

[center][/center]This is not a get rich scheme! You must be prepared to work.
If you follow my training step by step I can guarantee you will build a business with Fiverr unless you are lazy.

Course Fee : 2,750 Naira[i]
[/color][color=#000099]

To register for the course send an email to "swotresearch@gmail.com" for details on the course and how to make your payment. FIRST COME FIRST SERVE

(1) (Reply)

Pizza Party! / Gnld New Fertilizer For Fish Farming / Portacabin /office Container Cabin Manufacturer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.