Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) (25241 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Miss Nigeria 2005 Looking Fantastic Without Makeup / Ladies: Can You Attend Events Without Makeup? / Omotola In An Ankara Jacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Onyeoma3: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Dawinlove: Dey wont stop disturbin us,now dey ar tryin to tel us she is ugly without mak up or without it her beauty wil nt show..hun,na wa o,see my own girl friend without mak up.

Fine gal...me like her
Supp bro,hope U̶̲̥̅̊ don't giving me an up-through pass...
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Ganys: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Choi...No wonder she said she is planning to do plastic sugery...hmmm...she don see what we never see grin grin
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 21, 2012
Anyone who thinks this girl is beautiful should check his or her self. Again, I know some people have a difficult time appreciating real beauty as it is relative to where you live. If you live in Southwest, you would think she is beautiful but those of us who live in the Southeast, where there are a lot of women of beauty, would tell you that she is not beautiful but so-so.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2012
OMITAF: 5th to comment
where is the comment?
@ topic, she has make-up on, just light though. Look @ her eyes area, I see a little concealer there. Btw haven't u heard of matte foundation? You're waiting for when her lips r blazing red abi?

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Regiblinkz(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2012
tunapawizzy: her nose is big sha,,,,but even with the big nose she's still finer than our own Tonto Dickson
why do u hate on a successful girl..go get a life..beauty they S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲ is in d eye of the beholder
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by buchibabe: 10:23am On Dec 21, 2012
Knowledge9000: Anyone who thinks this girl is beautiful should check his or her self. Again, I know some people have a difficult time appreciating real beauty as it is relative to where you live. If you live in Southwest, you would think she is beautiful but those of us who live in the Southeast, where there a lot of women of beauty, would tell you that she is not beautiful but so-so.

She is beautiful jare.after 4 kids,her body still tanda. Forget geographical location and appreciate Gods werk
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by elari(m): 10:40am On Dec 21, 2012
heed101: Omo see lap. Lap tinz on my mind
. . . Singing Iyanya's " all i want is ha waist"
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by garri4all: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2012
if you cannot see make up in that pic then you must be very blind!
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Davedavy: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2012
Omotola without make up smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by mruknaijaboy(m): 11:18am On Dec 21, 2012
who said she is not wearing make up? she is clearly wearing make up in that pic
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Pulseng: 11:32am On Dec 21, 2012
Er....she has make up on. Its called 'nude make up', done specifically to look like she has no make up on. Make up artists call it 'no make up make up'. Still omotola is a hottie sha [color=#770077][/color] grin kiss
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Pulseng: 11:33am On Dec 21, 2012
Davedavy: Omotola without make up smiley

Now this is what we are talking about!!!
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by ghettodreamz(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2012
Dawinlove: Dey wont stop disturbin us,now dey ar tryin to tel us she is ugly without mak up or without it her beauty wil nt show..hun,na wa o,see my own girl friend without mak up.

Very funny! grin

BTW,the girl in the pix had makeup on,maybe you need to look closely. Anyway, she try at least she is your GF. grin grin
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by tunapawizzy: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2012
Regiblinkz: why do u hate on a successful girl..go get a life..beauty they S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲ is in d eye of the beholder
dnt kee ursef because of omotola o...where did i say she is nt beautiful, actually i like her, shes finer n more successful than ma babe, m not hating on her,never will
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by TimePiece(f): 12:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Davedavy: Omotola without make up smiley

Of course, she's wearing one, but for a movie!
That's a movie set you have right there.
The dark patches are all signs of make-up.
To portray her character/role in the movie.
You know, make-up also does that!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by NAJALYN: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
She certainly is beautiful, especially since she has 4 kids.
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
La Professeur: je aime la fil la.

j'aime la fille la is d real thing
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by shadrach77: 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
she seems to have added weight in that pic - btw, is that captain ekehinde passing her a phone in that pic? grin grin grin
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
She must be the most beautiful Yoruba woman,a type never seen before maybe that's why una no go let the very married mother of four rest.
Omotola will do poo poo,we will see the poo poo and young boys will be lusting over somebody's wife .shame no dey una for eyes?
Come to the SS and SE young girls that look like her are the norm,some are hawking pure water sef.
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Vincent41(m): 1:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
She is pretty no doubt but I think she is unnecessarily hyped. I have two aunts that gave birth to 11 children each and are still stunners anytime of the day.All this noise about giving birth to 4 kids sef.
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 21, 2012

She is pretty but looks young..take am jeje oo
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by ufonduifeanyi(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wetin b ur problem 4 dis nairaland.Is omotola d 1st daugther of nigeria or wat wetin consine us wgt her bring good new7[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by oaroloye(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
No cosmetics? What- no Vaseline, nor Cold Cream?

Hah! Come to 1MB resolution and say that!

I don't believe it!
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Xionez(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Omotola without make up......AND SO WHAT?!!!!!
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by herkeym001(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
My Dasola without make-up fine pass am

1 Like

Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
herkeym001: My Dasola without make-up fine pass am

I can see eye shadows wink
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by ndidibabe(f): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
I hope she gave you the permission to post her pix on a public forum. Anyway, her finger nails are dirty ..
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
Baby mama: She must be the most beautiful Yoruba woman,a type never seen before maybe that's why una no go let the very married mother of four rest.
Omotola will do poo poo,we will see the poo poo and young boys will be lusting over somebody's wife .shame no dey una for eyes?
Come to the SS and SE young girls that look like her are the norm,some are hawking pure water sef.

There's something about your ignorance that bothers me ..... How can u compare a mother of four to young teens. Please for once think straight and stop sounding confuse. U can't even upload your own pic here for people to see and you are here spewing trash u need to wake up and start thinking straight.
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by Mimicole(f): 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
toyindebare: who cares?.
u obviously do, else wat are u doing here?
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by mikron(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
she still fine abeg. with or without makeup
Re: Picture: Omotola Without Makeup (beautiful!) by megachuks(m): 1:33am On Dec 22, 2012
Wetin you want us to do na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Outfit At AMVCA 2013: Hit Or Miss? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Outfit? / I Need Help On Getting An Exfoliating Body Wash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.