Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

He Is Returned To His Realm - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / He Is Returned To His Realm (1094 Views)

I Merely Recently Returned To Darkfall For Essentially (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Is Returned To His Realm by srgh8ate(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2012
October is gone, and with it went the Mad King.If the number of his slippers I have piled up in the corners of my bank vault is any indication, he's ill-prepared to deal with any sudden drops in temperature. On the first day of November, Lion's Arch citizens marveled at the sudden disappearance of all the festive decorations, applauded the continuity of the Guild Wars 2 gold sale still being absent from the Piazza, and set about life as normal.

(1) (Reply)

Is Hp625,amd Anthlon II P360,with 3gb Ram,nd 256mb Vram Good For Gaming? / Where Can I Repair A Faulty Ps 3 In Lagos / I Want Fm 2015 Delivery To Ekpoma. Plz Lets Discuss.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.