Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Tonto Dike Confirms Plan To Release Album - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Tonto Dike Confirms Plan To Release Album (769 Views)

An Open Letter To Tonto Dikeh From An Igbo Man By Onyeka Nwelue / Ay's Daughter Singing Tonto Dike's 'HI' / Who Is Tonto Dike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dike Confirms Plan To Release Album by ada9ja(f): 9:35am On Dec 21, 2012
Actress Tonto Dike plans to release an album.
The 27-year-old said this during a recent interview with Rhythm FM OAP, Biggy .
The often controversial actress says she set out to just have fun with music, but has since decided to make an album which will be released soon.
In her usual manner, Miss Dike did not seem bothered about being accepted; ‘I really wanna take music far because I know y’all are going to listen’ she says.
Dike released her first two singles in October 2012, andanother one, Crazically Fit with producer, Terry G , a few weeks ago.

www.facebook.com/datingnlove

Re: Tonto Dike Confirms Plan To Release Album by yoji: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
For who to buy? See me see trouble. Now She's takin this joke to far!!
Re: Tonto Dike Confirms Plan To Release Album by ijebabe: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Did she really confirm that? I remember her saying she wasn't sure but its a possibility.
Re: Tonto Dike Confirms Plan To Release Album by hunter121: 4:27am On Dec 22, 2012
thanks dude. I have Everrit now
[img]http://www.booksstore.info/vk/als.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.booksstore.info/polo/man.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Bet Awards 2013: Winners List / Types Of Beauty Women Posses / D Worst Nd Best Adverts Eva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.