Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,638 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Blu-ray To MP3 Converter Is Your Good Choice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Blu-ray To MP3 Converter Is Your Good Choice (528 Views)

How to Download/convert Your Favorite Youtube Songs to mp3 / Mp3 Converter For Mac - Convert Mov/mp4/avi/flv/asf/wmv To .mp3 On Mac Os / Uganda's Blu*3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blu-ray To MP3 Converter Is Your Good Choice by meterbang: 11:00am On Dec 21, 2012
In this rapid development of information technology age, Blu ray disc take an absolutely advantage in the market. How many Blu-ray discs do you have? I have collect many of them. But some times I would like to enjoy my Blu-ray disc on my mobile device. My friend recomend me a good software Blu-ray to MP3 Converter to help me convert Blu-ray to MP3.

This is very professional software. It not only can convert Blu-ray to MP3, but also it can convert Blu-ray to many other video formats, such as WMA, AAC, AIFF and so on. It can provide the best solution to convert Blu-ray to MP3. In this way you can enjoy your favorite movies and music in anytime and anywhere.

When you make the conversion with the Blu-ray ripper, you can play your movie on many device like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP/PS3, Xbox, Mobile Phone, and Mp3 Player and so on. Its perfect editing function including triming, croping, watermarking, effect will make your video more colorful. Also it's a Blu-ray to MKV Converter and work very well in the converting process.

The following guide will tell you how to use Blu-ray to MP3 Converter professionally.

Preparation: Download the software and install it on your computer

Step 1: Click load Blu-ray to import Blu-ray movie.

Step 2: Select output format and destination

Click the profile button select MP3 as the output format. Click the merge button, you can make the segment into one file. Click the open button you can select the destination of the output video.

Step 3: powerful editing function

With the trim function you can trim the video length as you like by adjust the start time and end time. Or you can set the clip length directly

With the crop function, users can make deletion on the movie images like removing black edges. Drag the handlers of the frame on the left preview window and then modify the parameters below to compensate for an accurate result.

With the effect function, users can adjust video effect by increasing or reducing the volume of Brightness, Contrast and Saturation.

With the watermark function, users can add watermark for movies by text and image

If you are a Mac user, the Blu-ray converter for Mac can help you a lot. With it you can rip Blu-ray to many popular video formats. Professional Blu-ray converter make your movie time joyful.

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya – Somebody Ft. Tiwa Savage / Sean “diddy” Combs Topship-hop's Richest Artistes List / Which Of The Old Artists/musicians Would You Like To Come Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.