Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone (606 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / Applications For Watching Live Football Matches On Android And Links To Download / Must-have Android Applications For New Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by jude33084(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2012
My dear gurus in Nairalnad let ♍e use τhis opportunity to wish you a Merry xmass. I recently acquired an iphone 3G due to iphone hypes on Nairaland. Pls how can I get those wonderful apps aŋԂ games I hear of wink

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs in advance smiley
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by puplin(f): 11:31am On Dec 21, 2012
jude33084: My dear gurus in Nairalnad let ♍e use τhis opportunity to wish you a Merry xmass. I recently acquired an iphone 3G due to iphone hypes on Nairaland. Pls how can I get those wonderful apps aŋԂ games I hear of wink

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs in advance smiley
U bought a phone because of hype, now you're not sure how to get apps on it. Oyo is your case o...lol
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by jude33084(m): 12:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
puplin: U bought a phone because of hype, now you're not sure how to get apps on it. Oyo is your case o...lol

My bro no blame ♍e o. I keep seeing diff apps of iphone on nairaland but don't know how to download them. The few ones I have now is amazing. If you know how pls helep ♍e o grin
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by stephenponti(m): 1:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Jude You are welcome to the world of iphone. You ll not regret acquiring the phone, if you ll be patient enough to learn all it's possibilities.

1. Is your iphone jailbroken? To find out check if the app named Cydia is in the iphone. If not, You need to jailbreak it first.
2. If its jailbroken launch cydia and search for installous and install it. If you didn't see installous on the list you ll need to add this repository on cydia http://cydia.hackulo.us with installous you can get to download any app for free.
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by stephenponti(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
puplin: U bought a phone because of hype, now you're not sure how to get apps on it. Oyo is your case o...lol

Noting is wrong in making a purchase decision based on popular positive reviews from others.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by jude33084(m): 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
stephenponti: @Jude You are welcome to the world of iphone. You ll not regret acquiring the phone, if you ll be patient enough to learn all it's possibilities.

1. Is your iphone jailbroken? To find out check if the app named Cydia is in the iphone. If not, You need to jailbreak it first.
2. If its jailbroken launch cydia and search for installous and install it. If you didn't see installous on the list you ll need to add this repository on cydia http://cydia.hackulo.us with installous you can get to download any app for free.
3. In case you find it a bit complicated you can holla me @ 08020399517.

Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊ηкs aŋԂ God Blessings smiley
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by jude33084(m): 2:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
stephenponti: @Jude You are welcome to the world of iphone. You ll not regret acquiring the phone, if you ll be patient enough to learn all it's possibilities.

3. In case you find it a bit complicated you can holla me @ 08020399517.

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ there is cydia app on it. ♏ãn be nor know wetin e be sha grin
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by stephenponti(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2012
jude33084:

Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ there is cydia app on it. ♏ãn be nor know wetin e be sha grin

That means its jailbroken.
Cydia is used to Hack the iOS, install third party apps not overlooked or not supported by apple. Make google your friend you ll be amazed how much info it has in stock for you.

Open cydia & proceed as instructed in my previous post, to get installous.

Warning if you re not versed in software techs & mods u may find it straineous to use cydia. And u may end up installing tweak that can make your phone hang or not booth. If you run into such loop, consult us here on nld.
Re: Please Help! I Need Applications For My Iphone by esperiense(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2012
If u live in lagos call me @08063737929. I can help

(1) (Reply)

Google ‘X Phone’ A Wireless Charging Phone? / Flash Player For BB / I Seriously Need Help With My Facebook Chat!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.