Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Education Courses/teaching - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Education Courses/teaching (578 Views)

Free Oil & Gas Training Courses By EPCM Engineers, Lagos. / Professional Courses In Biochemistry / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Education Courses/teaching by Cool83(m): 11:53am On Dec 21, 2012
I wonder why many parents and students dont like going for education course,and we are all complaining about the quality of our educational system,i think we need best brain to teach,Government should make teaching lucrative in order to enticed best brain
Re: Education Courses/teaching by kedra(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
The best brains hardly go into education willingly.Teachers are treated as lowlifes and people who are not deserving of honor and the pay?dont even go there..aw can we continually complain d standard of education is dwindling and teachers are nt encouraged.We will end up complaining and get no meaningful progress.Gone r those days wen pple go into teaching cos of d passion,only very few do that these days.The best brains strive to be absorbed by the best companies.I say without reservation that the teaching professional has lost its glory.The education sector needs to be salvaged*takes a bow*
Re: Education Courses/teaching by Cool83(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
kedra: The best brains hardly go into education willingly.Teachers are treated as lowlifes and people who are not deserving of honor and the pay?dont even go there..aw can we continually complain d standard of education is dwindling and teachers are nt encouraged.We will end up complaining and get no meaningful progress.Gone r those days wen pple go into teaching cos of d passion,only very few do that these days.The best brains strive to be absorbed by the best companies.I say without reservation that the teaching professional has lost its glory.The education sector needs to be salvaged*takes a bow*
nothing but the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Training On How To Carry-out Business Research $ Handle Business Effectively / 0il And Gas Process Modelling And Engineering Design / Fisrt Bank Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.