Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

If You Don't Make $20 In The Next 5 Minutes, I Will Eat A Live Cockroach! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / If You Don't Make $20 In The Next 5 Minutes, I Will Eat A Live Cockroach! (950 Views)

Wipe Away Every Rat, Mosquitos, Cockroach, Snakes Scorpions And All Deadlyinsect / How To Make $20 Daily / Earn $20 Daily Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Make $20 In The Next 5 Minutes, I Will Eat A Live Cockroach! by olasuccess1: 1:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Please, take it or leave it, but if you don't make $20 in the next 5 minutes, I will eat a live cockroach! You are privileged to come across this ad today. If you can make $20 within 5 minutes, how much do you think you will make at the end of the month? Will you doubt if I say you will make $3,000 at the end of every month? I am saying this because the only thing that can make you not to make $20 in the next 5 minutes is if you don't buy my report at all, whoever you are and wherever you are can not stop you from making $20 in the next 5 minutes. If you are a newbie that have never made a dime online before, if you have even given up because you have tried everything and failed, if you now believe that money making online is a complete lie, buy this "short and straight to the point" report. I am giving this out because I want to help as many that will buy this report because as soon as they buy, $20 is sure in the next 5 minutes. I won't talk much, everybody can not be successful in life no matter what we do, so, if I talk till tomorrow, some people will still not understand. If you are interested, call me on 08033744037 before I either stop selling it or stop the increase the price back to what it used to be.

Call 08033744037

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Export Products? / For Mandates And Sellers Only!!!! / Office Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.