Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Beware: Some Peoples World Will End Today; It May Be YOU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware: Some Peoples World Will End Today; It May Be YOU (559 Views)

Woman With Largest Hips In The World Will Blow Your Mind! (photos) / How The World Will End On Friday 21/12/12 / This Is Genocide In Nigeria, Let Us Speak Up So The World Will Know! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Some Peoples World Will End Today; It May Be YOU by cr8v(f): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
While many of us are mocking the Mayans prediction that the world will end today, let us not loose track of the fact that people's life are ending everyday and nothing stops you from being a part of those that will transit today. I know you would quickly say God forbid and I join my faith with yours to believe so. But the higher wisdom is to "live ready"

In the times we are living in very healthy, extremely rich and powerful people are dying. Just this year alone presidents have died(Ghana), serving governors and political leaders have left their wealth power and influence to answer the CALL. Beauty queens(Cynthia), handsome and talented guys(ALUU) have their world coming to an end before the Dec 21st Mayan blunder.

My point is that wether u believe in the prediction or not one day your world will come to an end. You are no better than those that have left and the fall of a dry leaf is a warning to the green ones; when it is all said and done, when your money can not buy you position or favour with God, when your beauty count as nothing before celestial beings, when the roll is called up yonder where will you be found?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Happy The World Didn't End Today? / Tanker Crushes A Wholefamily On A Bike To Death Inekpoma, Edo State / Chris Aire:A Nigerian Can Succeed Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.