Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 (19091 Views)

Arsenal vs Aston Villa: FA Cup (4 - 0) On 30th May 2015 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 23rd December 2013 / Swansea Vs Manchester United ( 1 - 1) On 23rd December 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2012
That was a nice morale-boosting win for CFC. Now, we are just 9 points behind Man United, if Chelsea wins the game-in- hand, the deficit reduces to 6 points! The title race is well and truly on.
Bythe way, in March 2010, Chelsea thrashed Aston Villa 7-1 at Stamford Bridge cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1025: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2012
1forall:
If Mikel played this game I dont think Chelsea would've scored 8

did u just run away from a mental rehab? did mikel kill u in ur dream? pls get a life and stop these old talks.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by mroluway: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Despite the fact that we can't praise our coach for now, the introduction of deferent tactic could drives the term to a positive ending....
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1forall: 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
1025:

did u just run away from a mental rehab? did mikel kill u in ur dream? pls get a life and stop these old talks.

See - there's a new manager on the block, Luiz is doing a great job in the midfield, Lamps is back and banging, and another transfer window approaches. So just tell your brother Mikel to raise his game as competition for spaces now is going to be tougher than before especially as he's been out on suspension.

By the way, are you jealous I'm not in mental rehab? I sincerely hope you find your own way out soon
tongue
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1025: 1:38am On Dec 25, 2012
1forall:

See - there's a new manager on the block, Luiz is doing a great job in the midfield, Lamps is back and banging, and another transfer window approaches. So just tell your brother Mikel to raise his game as competition for spaces now is going to be tougher than before especially as he's been out on suspension.

By the way, are you jealous I'm not in mental rehab? I sincerely hope you find your own way out soon
tongue

hahahahahahaha, uncle i no envy you ooo. but if u are not in a rehab home, you are at the WRONGEST place and as such, you are a risk to lives.
who knows how young you are? if you are not that young, statistics would have informed you that in 2006, chelsea had the best of legs in the midfield yet a young mikel had the strange guts of joining chelsea even when manure wanted him so much. uncle, chelsea has no new manager for your information. somebody hated so much by chelsea fans home and abroad is trying to prove a point. at world club cup, mikel did a game and chelsea won 3-1 and he was benched in the next and chelsea lost. if you know the man they call AVB, he benched mikel and chelsea was sinking until he was relieved of that job. the day de matteo took over, a permanent jersey was given to mikel and history was made at chelsea.
this same mikel, signed a three contract in 2006 and afterwards, an improved 5 yr deal was confirmed and as i am lecturing you now, mikel has in his brief case, a very sweet and mouth watering new 5 yr deal. brother, if somebody ask you to wait till the end of the season for you to start playing when benitez leaves, will u complain? are u aware that whether he plays or not, his weekly alerts will always be there otherwise, his lawyer will see the club in court. is it possible you love mikel more than yourself? abeg, if u don't know before now, know it today that mikel has done well for himself having won the biggest trophy in club football as well as having a very fat account.
whether he ups his game or lowers his game, he is a made man.
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1forall: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2012
^
I notice you are quick to Mikel's defence even when he's not criticized. Advice isn't the same as criticism oh. I just hope you're getting paid for this else you ought to ask yourself some serious questions.

I'll only take you up on some parts of your waffle. As he now has a very fat account, does he really want to sit on the bench the rest of the season? Are you saying he now plays only for money? If in doubt, ask José Bosingwa.

1025:
if somebody ask you to wait till the end of the season for you to start playing when benitez leaves, will u complain?
Oh so you actually think there's a possibility he might not feature well under Rafa? Haha I didn't think that grin

1025:
whether he ups his game or lowers his game, he is a made man.
That's a shameful statement to make about your hero.
Andres Iniesta last week said the secret of his success was "trying to be better every year".
See, even a Ballon d'Or candidate wants to improve continually so please advise your chairman Mikel to try and learn from his oga in the game.

Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1025: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2012
1forall: ^
I notice you are quick to the Mikel's defence even when he's not criticized. Advice isn't the same as criticism oh. I just hope you're getting paid for this else you ought to ask yourself some serious questions.

I'll only take you up on some parts of your waffle. As he now has a very fat account, does he really want to sit on the bench the rest of the season? Are you saying he now plays only for money? If in doubt, ask José Bosingwa.

Oh so you actually think there's a possibility he might not feature well under Rafa? Haha I didn't think that grin

That's a shameful statement to make about your hero.
Andres Iniesta last week said the secret of his success was "trying to be better every year".
See, even a Ballon d'Or candidate wants to improve continually so please advise your chairman Mikel to try and learn from his oga in the game.

did you say Iniesta? why not Pirlo or Rooney? that is individual differences. whether you are advising or criticising mikel, i am telling you that you lack the qualifications for whichever one you think you are doing. if it is advise, many experts are been paid by mikel to advise him and if you are criticising him, who are u and what height have you reached in whatever you are doing to qualify you to criticise a man that is somewhere close to perfect?
the realistic truth is that no club in this world has just 11 players. they all have 20 to 50 players at least. so no matter how good all the players are, somebody at a point must sit on the bench.
have i told you that mikel have been serving a three match ban?
if there are players who are not playing for money, i don't think mikel is one of them because i know for sure that his background is not as good as that of Bush hence he works for money.
if mikel finishes his next contract, it will be 13 solid years at chelsea. if chelsea wants him to go, it will depend on mikel's decision otherwise, chelsea is obliged to pay him off based on the contract.
this young man in quetion has won epl, fa cup, carling(capital one) cup, champions league and has played in super cup and world club cup. please convince me that this man is not doing well trophy wise.
those players who are not playing for money might be playing for trophies so for mikel, money meet trophies.
if players are really looking for teams where they will play regular football, they are supposed to remain in their countries because i can't think of any nigerian team that will keep A MIKEL on the bench.
these players are only looking for greener pastures and some countries whose leagues are paying well see some good players start and finish their carriers in their local league.
with the current crop of players at chelsea, that holding role has mikel as the best but coaches out of experimental interests can be trying a romeu, lampard, ramires or even torres in that role but somebody fits in best and his name is just MIKEL
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1forall: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
1025: whether you are advising or criticising mikel, i am telling you that you lack the qualifications for whichever one you think you are doing.
Since when did anyone need qualifications to have an opinion?

Look man, its Christmas day and I really don't have the time to unpick your attempt at making an argument today.
I realize Mikel is your idol but you would do well to accept that not everybody is going to worship him.

So, have a Merry Christmas! cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Aston Villa (8 - 0) On 23rd December 2012 by 1025: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2012
1forall: Since when does anyone need qualifications to have an opinion?

Look man, its Christmas day and I really don't have the time to unpick your attempt at making an argument today.
I realize Mikel is your idol but you would do well to accept that not everybody is going to worship him.

So, have a Merry Christmas! cheesy

i wish you a wonderful season.
maybe u are new here. i have been here for mikel from 2006 when nigerians called for his neck for dumping man u for a star studded chelsea. i was also here when his early days at chelsea were marred by red cards. if u look through nairaland, a lot of your type and tougher skins have came and left yet i remain.
i take my time to stand behind any man but when i do, i do that with a lot of passion.
mikel as a player has defied a whole lot of odds in his chelsea carrier and as we speak, mikel is a legend and has written his name in the books of the greats.
at chelsea, many players have signed and still left yet mikel remains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Watford Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 2nd November 2019 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (2 - 0 ) On 31st January 2021 / Barcelona Vs Slavia Prague: UCL (0 - 0) On 5th November 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.