Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Pass Ccna Exam/test In 2013 With Ease!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pass Ccna Exam/test In 2013 With Ease!!! (586 Views)

12 Product That Spin Cash In 2013 / US Dollar Will Collapse In 2013 / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pass Ccna Exam/test In 2013 With Ease!!! by will2lead(m): 3:14am On Dec 22, 2012
CCNA to some seems difficult while to some stressful and uneasy to understand/pass. The fact remains that CCNA which is Cisco Certified Network Associate is one of the basic certification courses to pass before one can be recognized world wide as a Network Administrator. I have personally developed a manual and videos that is easy for even a school leaver to understand and pass as a certified CCNA individual and CCNA tutor for over two years. And as a bonus to this, I will add the latest dumps(CCNA past questions) once you are ready to take the online exam to become CCNA certified. The manual fee is N2000 while the Video fee is also N2000 but purchasing both Manual + Video cost N3500 (remember the latest CCNA dumps will be free at anytime you want to write the exam). You can reach me on 08129261651 for more info. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities For Hotels & Restaurant Chains / Starting A Business In Nigeria Using A Company Registered In UK / L P O Financing Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.