Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,452 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review (642 Views)

Lola Rae - Watch My Ting Go (official Video) | Review / Goldie Harvey Ft Ay - Skibobo [ Official Video] | Review / Video: D'banj - Cashflow Ft. Kayswitch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review by PlayLover: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2012
Please Subscribe, Like or share this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1jvc8_O2MI8

Suggest which video should be next.
Drop your comments.
In Todays Review:
Track: CASHFLOW
Artist: D'Banj
Director: SESAN
Record Label: ROCKSTAR4000 [SONY / DBANJ RECORDS
Producer : ?
My Rating: 9 /[Scale of 10]

Re: D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review by martyns303(m): 8:00am On Dec 22, 2012
1. I doubt the video was made in SA, if yes in which City?
2. Something was looking off about D'banj in the video till I noticed the facial hair, dude trynna look like Kanye.
3. Why is he wearing two wrist watch? Is that the new fashion trend?
4. I've watched the video almost 20 times now, literally. "Oluwa is involved".
Re: D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review by Akshow: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2012
martyns303: 1. I doubt the video was made in SA, if yes in which City?
2. Something was looking off about D'banj in the video till I noticed the facial hair, dude trynna look like Kanye.
3. Why is he wearing two wrist watch? Is that the new fashion trend?
4. I've watched the video almost 20 times now, literally. "Oluwa is involved".
oh puhleeeze! Why are you so filled wit criticism and sarcasm like this? So from the whole video you dint see anythin worthy of commendation save condemnation. You have a huge problem ma guy. Keep hating while d'banj keeps smiling to the bank
Re: D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review by martyns303(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2012
Akshow: oh puhleeeze! Why are you so filled wit criticism and sarcasm like this? So from the whole video you dint see anythin worthy of commendation save condemnation. You have a huge problem ma guy. Keep hating while d'banj keeps smiling to the bank
Son are u owk? What's with the rhyme? "Commendation save condemnation". Topic says review, I said I've watched d video 20 times and as of when am typing this I've seen it for the 25th time, doesn't sound like hating to me.
Re: D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review by charlesopp(m): 9:41am On Dec 22, 2012
I bliv he's jus tryna av a newlook, tot I was d only one dt noticed d wristwatches, daviso did dame tin in all of you video..abi na new style ni?
Re: D'banj - CASHFLOW (official Video)| Review by PlayLover: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Thanks guys on the update about the two wrist watches. I didnt notice that on time. I also later noticed that the may back he was in was driven by someone that looks like just a child. It's just a bit unusual though.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Music / TRIBUTE TO GOLDIE (audio/viral Video) By Stonewhiz / TERRYG Releases New Single Titled "Pull Off"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.