Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Work From Home, Make $1000 A Month & Banish Poverty In 2013 & Beyond - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Work From Home, Make $1000 A Month & Banish Poverty In 2013 & Beyond (1158 Views)

12 Product That Spin Cash In 2013 / US Dollar Will Collapse In 2013 / What's d Best And Profitable Businesses To Start In 2013, Earn Income In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Work From Home, Make $1000 A Month & Banish Poverty In 2013 & Beyond by IncomeTutor: 11:38am On Dec 22, 2012
I will show you how to work from home, make $1000 a month and above and banish poverty in 2013 and
beyond. In short, this is one legitimate online business in Nigeria that you can start today
irrespective of your skill set and interest. Yes, I will teach you how to make money online with
affiliate marketing.

This is a simple business model that will make $1000 a month for you without building series of
websites. For instance, for you to make money with Google Adsense that is substantial to quit your
day job, you will either build authority site with thousands of web pages or build lots of niche
specific mini sites targeting long tail keyword phrases.

Unfortunately, Google team hates thin web sites with little or no quality content. And you may not
even have the experience and patience to get to the level of making tidy sum of money from your web
property in order to become worthwhile to you.

With the simple business system I will teach you, your investment is not more than a domain name and
website to get started. This will cost you about N5000 for a whole year to register a domain name and
buy web hosting. But remember too that your domain name and web site are your virtual real estate
which you can sell for tidy profits later on in the future if you like. Tell me if you cannot invest
mere N5000 to earn extra income of about N150000 and above every month without breaking a sweat!

Let’s do the Math and see the potential of making money online with affiliate marketing. (If you
don’t know what is affiliate marketing and how it works, simply send SMS text to 0818 797 5555 with
the subject “Free AM”. I will send you my secret URL on successful affiliate marketing and other
online businesses generally. I don’t want to openly advertise myself here. However, I can only
accommodate free 100 students only.)

Meanwhile, if you promote products that pay affiliate sales commission of $17 and above, you only
need to sell 2 copies of such items a day consistently to make $1000 a month and above. With a good
marketing plan in place, this should be a cinch. I will also teach you what a good marketing plan is.

But before I get to the nitty-gritty of making money with affiliate marketing, you have to understand
that this is not online business scams or 419 of any description. So, there is no magic bullet. It is
what you put in that you will get. In accounting, it is called GIGO.

In other words, you have to work for your money i.e. work hard, work smart and take action to get
results. You will need to have a PC or laptop of your own and constant internet connection. These are
the basic requirements for this business to work. Since you are reading this text, I assume you are
already in!

With that said, go to Clickbank to select a product to promote and sell. You are going to make money
with Clickbank affiliate program. Don’t tell me you cannot sign up with Clickbank because you are a
Nigerian. I have explained how to sign up with Clickbank as a Nigerian and go around all the
bottlenecks of collecting your cheques from the secret URL I will send to you. The product you will
pick should pay at least $17 sales commission.

Second, conduct keyword research to determine the viability and popularity of the product.

Third, register a domain name and purchase web hosting so that you can install WordPress blog on your
domain free of charge.

Fourth, optimize your website, create all the essential web pages, write quality articles and
publish. Install the free Google Analytics to track your website visitors.

Fifth, promote your website and affiliate products’ links. Also integrate email marketing software to
collect subscribers interested in your subject. You can sign up with the free GetResponse
autoresponder for the first month to start building a mailing list. Thereafter, the profits you will
make in 30 days will be sufficient for you to plough back to buy tools and resources to make your
work faster.

Finally, make money online, wash, rinse, and repeat the above process in as many niche markets as you
can. The big reason with online business failures is marketing. You have to diversify your internet
marketing campaigns, one at a time, using article marketing, press releases, social networking, forum
marketing, blog commenting, building backlinks, and so forth.

You can ask me any question on this page and I will do my best to answer you as soon as possible. But
if you need further in-depth and free tutorial on starting an online business successfully, do not
hesitate to signify your interest on the above mobile number.

Yours truly,
Passive Income Tutor
Re: How To Work From Home, Make $1000 A Month & Banish Poverty In 2013 & Beyond by blazingtrain: 12:47am On Dec 23, 2012
Ok. Noted

(1) (Reply)

If U Need Investment Capital, Join Global Cooperative Society Founded In Usa / Has Anyone Bought Products From Jumia Before / Frozen Food Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.