Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258056 members, 1696659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 October 2014 at 07:27 AM

Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert (11260 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Chilling After Brief Twitter Madness (pixs) / Pictures Of Wizkid And Girlfriend At BankyW’s Concert / E.M.E's All Star Baddest Concert On 21st December (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by postit: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Pictures speak better... here u have it

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Darch: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
I see
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by omochristi: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
I love wiskid,davido park well joor #teamwizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by uihebom: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
na tapolin wizkid take sew shirt?is dat the latest now?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
where is the baddest concert ? you did not notify us with the venue.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by PaulJohn1: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
Good to see the Ogun boys do their thing, keep it up.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
I wonder how much dis guys pay nairaland for this PRO its too much davido..wizshit and tont decay

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Citizen01(f): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
ok
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by alfredo4u(m): 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
u guys r doing well, any cash for me dis xmas?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hey who is the third guy at the extreme, to the right ? the singer wearing spec. with a mic. in his right hand. Thought it was only Wiz and David were the ones performing.
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by paranorman(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
Does this mean an end to their 1 tym rumord beef?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Yungwizzzy(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
Kids

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Kaxmytex(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
I don see dem..
Can i hv my MB back right naw?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by ozodimgba(m): 5:50pm On Dec 22, 2012
Ok tongue
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by tellwsdom: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2012
hehe..small pikin dem undecided
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Hailedin9ja: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Young Millionaires.

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Uchenna42(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2012
Let them release a song together johr...... undecided (•͡.̮ •͡ )

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by huninaija(f): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Two dwarfsss lmao grin
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by ephsiba(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
I suppose the venue of the concert is ocean view cuz it was televised, though its good to see this happening in Nigeria musical industry
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nice combo but who is this "nigerianhero" wasting space with this SMS advert?
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by yamunla(m): 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
Paul John: Good to see the Ogun boys do their thing, keep it up.
Bro..davido is OSUN..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by braine(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Hey who is the third guy at the extreme, to the right ? the singer wearing spec. with a mic. in his right hand. Thought it was only Wiz and David were the ones performing.

That's Shina Rambo I guess. That guy aint sh*it. Sings crap.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by cold(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2012
Nice
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by Aijalon: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
na wizkid and someone else b dat o,no b Davido
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by bbulldog(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2012
maxwello.yg:
where is the baddest concert ? you did not notify us with the venue.
..... Shey na nokia 3310 u dey use ni?.... Mayb u are not social enough to know the venue according to ur username

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
tellwsdom: hehe..small pikin dem undecided
I dey laff u. Small pikin wey fit stone ur kele cash wey go confuse her life

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija: Two dwarfsss lmao grin
Who ave enuf cash 2 re-orient, re-coordinate, nd rebrand ur life nd ur future.(No offence intended)
Make I hear say dem toast u, nd u no gree. #some_girls_and_shakara

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by chessguru1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
Hailedin9ja: Young Millionaires.
That's J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the summary
Re: Wizkid And Davido Perform Together At The Baddest Concert by sundaybam(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2012
Small boys but they are controlling what some adult cannot control. Moneeeeeeey.

(0) (1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Kogi State Ibrahim Idris Takes Wife No. 13 / Toke Makinwa Confirms Break-up With Maje Ayida / Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.