Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Would You Improve On Come 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Would You Improve On Come 2013 (530 Views)

Do You Want To Improve On Your Vocals? / RCCG Annual Fasting And Prayer February 2013 ( Prayer Guide) / Does Islam Improve On Christianity? - Best seller MUST Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Improve On Come 2013 by mikeab4real(m): 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
The year 2012 is gradually rolling to an end. There were somethings you gave your best but it was not good enough. for some wrong approach or negative attitude denied you positive and life fulfilling desire. deep down in your spirit what are those things you will want to improve upon in the year 2013; it could be spiritual, academical, social, or financial, or physical.

As for me, i want to give myself to self development in all facet of life. i had lay down plans but discipline was not there.

SO, follower nairalander it your turn.
Re: What Would You Improve On Come 2013 by k2039: 7:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
Absolutely nothing, I just need to adhere more to my constitution.
Re: What Would You Improve On Come 2013 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
Resting in His Finished work. Finito

(1) (Reply)

True Worship / Cardinals’ Balloting For A New Pope Will Start On Tuesday / Are You A Born Again? Are You Called To Serve? What Is Your Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.