Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? (794 Views)

Why Is This Year Headies Award Unorganised? / Am Not Seeing Big Brother Topics This Year Why / Spoken Word Poetry In Nigeria: The New Revolution In Art? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by petokey: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
How many words have you spoken this year?
Arnold Schwarzenegger only spoke 700 words in 'TERMINATOR 2' & was paid$15m.. *How much has ur words(gossip) fetched U from Jan to Dec ?
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by k2039: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
You would have suggested I don't talk at all, mtchew.
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by petokey: 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
k2039: You would have suggested I don't talk at all, mtchew.
Y ar u angry?
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey:
Y ar u angry?
Because you dey ask waec question. Mtschew.
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Mtschew.

Typical bush baby

k2039: mtchew.

Gayda
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by petokey: 8:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Because you dey ask waec question. Mtschew.
but waec question get answer nah.
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Typical bush baby

I am bush and proud wink
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by ijebabe: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
In a movie its easy to count words but how do you calculate an average each day in real life?

Seun pays N100 each month to mods so there you have it grin
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijebabe: In a movie its easy to count words but how do you calculate an average each day in real life?

Seun pays N100 each month to mods so there you have it grin

That's a lot considering the fact that all y'all do is hiding post. That's less than $1 lol
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by ijebabe: 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2012
That's one hell of a task! My right index finger will never be the same
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijebabe: That's one hell of a task! My right index finger will never be the same

Lol! You have the right to quit if you ain't enjoying it.
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by petokey: 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
ijebabe: That's one hell of a task! My right index finger will never be the same
i dnt undastnd
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by ijebabe: 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2012
REALITY101:

Lol! You have the right to quit if you ain't enjoying it.
This finger, upon contact with ur temple, will give you a migraine. That's as close to being a superhero as I'm ever going to get!
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by ijebabe: 11:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey:
i dnt undastnd
How else to break it down??
I exercise my index finger alot.

And no it had nothing of significance to ur initial question. Sorry for derailing.
Re: How Many Words Have You Spoken This Year? by Humm: 10:51pm On Dec 28, 2012
Why are u asking this kind of ajuju! u kn dat d guy must speak a word or do u want him dump? anyway, ask him if he is a comedian looooo

(1) (Reply)

What Is Ur Best Dance So Far? / Save Bc Film Press Release / Best Of Nollywood (BON) 2013 Awards Winners List ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.