Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) (8106 Views)

NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC>> Korede Bello – Cold Outside (prod By Don Jazzy) / Download New Video: Sina Rambo Ft. Davido – Wa Ba Mi Lo / Sina Rambo Ft. Davido – Wa Ba Mi Lo [official Video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Alxmyr(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
Why is she shouting my name?
AKINYELE
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
Alxmyr: Why is she shouting my name?
AKINYELE
lipsrsealed
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Toks2008(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by fyneguy: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2012
I want to marry Asa!
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Uchenna42(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
wheesin: i love ASA..she has inspired my musical life and the way i sing. I WISH I COULD MARRY HER. Although am just 17. *thinking*

Dude.....dnt u knw what abuse is......well...rush and go for her daughter...'?
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by claremont(m): 8:42pm On Dec 23, 2012
She has got this strange, almost mystical style of singing that calms down frayed nerves.

I love you Asa! kiss
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by ncpat(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
Listen HERE

Download HERE

Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
I must comment i love Asa too much especially the way she portrays love and other societal matters.She is really endowed and i am officially saying that ASA WILL YOU BE MY WOMAN EVERYDAY [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Karleb(m): 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Although i never watch d video neither did i download it but one thing i knw 4 sure is dat ASA is very good concerning music nt only because it's her profession but because she's talented.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 24, 2012
wheesin: i love ASA..she has inspired my musical life and the way i sing. I WISH I COULD MARRY HER. Although am just 17. *thinking*
hehehehehhe you're just 17 and you're already talking about marriage wishes.orisirisi.nothing wey i no go see for this nairaland
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by ignis: 1:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Jettison such dirty and childish thought. You are still a child, not even 18 yet.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 24, 2012
Incredible voice! Lara George and Asa= I love both of em
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by musiwa10: 6:24am On Dec 24, 2012
FV
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by oddy4real(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2012
do the moderators have something against 9ice? he released 2 singles in 2 weeks and yet, ,o frontpage. worse of all, he released the very sick video his '3310' somg amd still no frontpage? i think he moderators should remedy their breach
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 24, 2012
Bishop4bella: I jst downloaded d video and watched. My comment is d clip is nt romantic lyk d lyrics of d song. I rest my case.

My thoughts too. She would have used like a typical Youruba village as the location for the video, I mean going by the lyrics of the song. Something akin to Lakunle and Sidi (Lion and the Jewel) kind of setting. Well, all in all, a nice outing once again.

Asa can never go wrong in my eyes. I'm her biggest FAN cheesy
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by fyneguy: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^^Romantic ke? did u guys listen to the lyrics at all? The song has nothing to do with ROMANCE. Barrister Akinyele doesnt want to pay brideprice (he doesn't have plans to marry the lady), hence the lady is bitter/depressed!
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ehrrrm I'm comparing them based on how they sound when speaking Yoruba.

Most awkward yoruba accents I've heard so far: Funke Akindele when she gets real deep in her dialect (Ibadan, I think) grin and Asa.

Ok, then her deliberate accent from almost all her songs are awkward. The ONLY Yoruba song I like from Asa is "Bibanke"

Why is it funny? I really have to do sth about my crush on Brymo grin tongue
British people have British accents, no? So do Americans. Why can't my fine yoruba lady have a yoruba accent? E no awkward for me o. Whether deliberate or not I like it. I guess you are not her fan sha...
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by JamesLucia: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2012
i love nature, i love Asa n her music its natural
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Elise1: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2012
love it, love it, love it.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by moneyhungry(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2012
ncpat: Listen HERE

Download HERE
thunder fire you!! which kind nonsense song be dat na? i don waste my 4mb 4 nothing. HEdiot!
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by moneyhungry(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2012
oddy4real: do the moderators have something against 9ice? he released 2 singles in 2 weeks and yet, ,o frontpage. worse of all, he released the very sick video his '3310' somg amd still no frontpage? i think he moderators should remedy their breach
we don't love 9ice. I'm sorry... ASA is nicer.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by SamAfrik(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2012
Thats deep Oyo accent Asa & Funke Akindele usually put on. Which is of course core yoruba, other dialects e.g Egba, Ijebu, Ijesa, Ekiti etc are variants, so kudos 2 them for always going down to d root, in d wave of fake 'oyinboism' in our society.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by Anvaller: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I dont like her Yoruba accent, I prefer artists like Brymo and Tiwa undecided
It just sounds awkward

Then ASA is not for ur type who can't comprehend depth, content and originality. She is a Yoruba girl and she is committed to using the language to go international. One thing you don't know is that her target Fans group is actually the white folks, if u look at her videos and implications, u would see. It is the white folks that appreciate the foreign Yoruba language she is speaking. She performs in concerts outside Nigeria than within the country.
All these Tiwa and Brymo are just targeting Nigerians/Africans in Africa and diaspora those groups just wanna shake their booties. They don't understand poetry.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by oge4real(f): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Where are all the fake auto tunes artistes? They should borrow a leaf or even a forest from this lady. Good music, even if you don't understand the language.
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by tpia5: 2:49am On Dec 25, 2012
claremont: She has got this strange, almost mystical style of singing that calms down frayed nerves.

I love you Asa! kiss

she is black though!!!!!
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by musiwa10: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2012
c
Re: Asa - Ba Mi Dele (Official Music Video) by fyneguy: 8:33am On Dec 25, 2012
tpia@:

she is black though!!!!!

. . .and you are WHITE, right? nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Want Hiphop Instrumentals? / Shola Allyson---isinmi Lyrics / Is Fela Really A Nigerian Icon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.