Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mother Inlaw - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mother Inlaw (629 Views)

When You Offend Your Mother Inlaw Before Going To Work -pics / Hilarious Pics Of Dangote Inlaw Wannabes / What Would You Do If Your Mother Inlaw Did This To Your Child(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Inlaw by tonyfred(m): 9:49am On Dec 23, 2012
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the man's face was severely burned.

The doctor told the husband that they couldn't graft any skin from his body because he was too skinny.

So the wife offered to donate some of her own skin.

However, the only skin on her body that the doctor felt was suitable would have to come from her buttocks.

The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where the skin came from, and they requested that the doctor also honor their secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.

After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the man's new face. He looked more handsome than he ever had before! All his friends and relatives just went on and on about his baby face!

One day, he was alone with his wife, and he was overcome with emotion at her sacrifice.

He said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"

My darling," she replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I see your mother kiss you on the cheek."

(1) (Reply)

Hello Every One... / Whats Your Name In Japanese...lwkm / Funniest User On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.