Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] (686 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / How To Withdraw From Payza / How Can I Fund My Alertpay/payza Account? Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Mastino(m): 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hi guys

please i need to know how to transfer my money from alertpay without
going through the risk of getting scam.

Menn i've worked so hard for this and i cant just let one idiot to scam
it off me.

so please any help or sugestion will be highly appreciated..
THANKS GUY
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Mastino(m): 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2012
c'mon guys no suggestions..
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Tonjeola1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mastino: Hi guys

please i need to know how to transfer my money from alertpay without
going through the risk of getting scam.

Menn i've worked so hard for this and i cant just let one idiot to scam
it off me.

so please any help or sugestion will be highly appreciated..
THANKS GUY
you can go through merchants, there are reliable ones. If you need their sites, send me mail at 10levelrichespays@gmail.com, i will reply you their sites, have 2 am using.
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Mastino(m): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tonjeola1:
you can go through merchants, there are reliable ones. If you need their sites, send me mail at 10levelrichespays@gmail.com, i will reply you their sites, have 2 am using.

ok thanks for the reply am sending you a mail now
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Tonjeola1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ok.
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Mastino(m): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2012
Tonjeola1: Ok.

i have sent you a mail.. waiting for your reply..
or maybe you can recommend them here
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Tonjeola1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mastino:

i have sent you a mail.. waiting for your reply..
or maybe you can recommend them here
check your mail. Have tried share it on nairaland before my post hidden, so is betta you send me mail and i will reply.
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Mastino(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
ok thanks i got it
Re: ***hey Guys*** Whats The Best Way To Recievce Money From Payza?? [urgent Plz] by Tonjeola1(m): 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Mastino: ok thanks i got it
you are welcum

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help On Sport Bet / Payloader Tractor For Hire / Shipping With Ems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.