Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Slept With Any Actor" -cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Slept With Any Actor" -cossy Orjiakor (1718 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Never Slept With Donjazzy, Tuface And Dr Sid / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / Ruggedman Never Slept With Toni Payne, I Won’t Forgive Him—9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Slept With Any Actor" -cossy Orjiakor by teekay247(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2012
This is a confirmed gist from the busty actress and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, she has openly come out to defend herself, after a fan recently accused her of being a LovePeddler, labelling her as the "ultimate ashi".

Miss Orjiakor, who is popular for her posting semi-nude pictures of herself on Twitter and Instagram, borrowed a popular cliche, insisting that a book must not be judged by its cover and she is the only actress, who has not slept with a fellow actor.

Her updates on Twitter were:

"To my faithful fans don't be deceived by d ultimate ashi saga. Am basically d only actress that have not slept with an actor… Ask around

"Sex is sweet. I can't denied that… But how can I be ultimate ashii. When I ve not had sex for loong. Hmm don't judge a book by its cover.

"Be true to ur self. Dream it, believe it, u will achieve it. Start today u will be amazed at what u will achieve in 5yrs, bad press kills."

Why would somebody even calls a fellow human "ultimate ashi" self ?

http://www.ammagist.com/2012/12/i-have-never-slept-with-any-actor-cossy.html?m=1

Re: I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Slept With Any Actor" -cossy Orjiakor by Tariqh: 2:04pm On Dec 23, 2012
SMh

Re: I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Slept With Any Actor" -cossy Orjiakor by Leboska(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2012
Seriously u are just seeking 4 attention, but u don't know you are seriously fading out. Please if you are reading this try to be reasonable for once.
Re: I Am The Only Actress That Have Never Slept With Any Actor" -cossy Orjiakor by MissyB3(f): 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2012

(1)

Omotola Causes "Commotion" At Lagos Airport [see Photos] / 8 Things You May Not Know About Queen Elizabeth II / May D’s ‘N150 Million House’ And An Irresponsible Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.