Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him (1787 Views)

Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... / Baloteli Girlfriend, Fanny Neguesha Dumps Him / Chris Brown Cries Like A Puppy After Karrauche Dumps Him For New Guy (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him by GistVillage: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2012
He may be the world’s fastest man, but Usain Bolt couldn’t travel the 4,600 miles between Jamaica and England to keep his relationship with Megan Edwards alive.

The British office worker has announced her split from the Olympic Gold medalist, finding their long-distance too difficult to cope with.

And according to Megan, Usain was devastated.After her last trip to the 100m champion’s homeland, the Dartford girl called it quits: ‘I got home I rang him and told him it wasn’t going to work. I said the distance thing and not seeing him enough was a problem for me.’After getting her number, Usain went on a mission to make Megan his girl, taking her on a number of dates.

But with the Olympics looming, their three month relationship prior to the tournament was kept out of the public eye.

‘We’d been seeing each other before the story broke but kept it quiet as he was focused on the Olympics,’ Megan told The Sunday Mirror, ‘he asked me to see him at his place because it was hard for him to go out in public.’

His public persona is known for being outlandish and overly confident – understandable for an athlete who was the first ever to win both the 100m and 200m Olympic golds in consecutive tournaments.Read more

Re: Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2012
Ouch! Distance tinz. But is dat d pix of her, d babe tight o.
Re: Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him by hakunajay(m): 7:05pm On Dec 23, 2012
Maybe oga bolt is too fast on the bed too...
Re: Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him by lanetrips: 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2012
For real?but bolt said in an interview on cnn abt 3weeks ago dat he was single and not in any relationship
Re: Usain Bolts Babe Dumps Him by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2012

(1)

The Highest Paid Rappers In The World / Photo: 2SHOTZ Posts Sexy Picture Of His Wife On Instagram / Jocelyn Dumas And Omotola Jalade♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.