Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

End Of Year Prayers For My Friends And Enemies! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Of Year Prayers For My Friends And Enemies! (939 Views)

Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Friends and business partners again, case closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of Year Prayers For My Friends And Enemies! by Chokolee(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2012
Make sure you say your Amen loudly!!...
May God DELETE all sickness and diseases from your
life...
May God TAG you to sucess..
God will POST good things to your life...
May God BLOCK your enemies from attacking you....
May God CANCEL all accidents kept for you by the
wicked ones.. .
Your haters will have no other option than to LIKE
you....

Finally may God double anything i have for you! Say Amen!!...
If i have N10billion, may God give you N20billion..
If i have 1 wife, may God give you two good wives..
If i have 3 kids, may you have 6 children!
If i 10 cars, may you have 20 cars!
If my salary delay for 1 month, may your own delay for two months!
If at all i had any carry overs back in school, your own na double!
If one teeth the pain me, and to chop meat this xmass na problem..your own na two tooth go pain you..
If person say i dey craze, may two people tell you say you the craze!
If i have a 3310, may you buy a nokia torchlight..
#If you steal this thing without permission,may...Na joke o
HAPPY CHRISTMASS PEOPLE!
It costs u nothing to Hit ''LIKE'' to claim it!!!
Oya lets go...first 50 to hit LIKE button would become Millionaires before they are 15 years!
Re: End Of Year Prayers For My Friends And Enemies! by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:20am On Dec 24, 2012
Funny. Merry Xmas Kobolander sorry, Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Prayers For My Friends And Enemies! by Mynd44: 2:54am On Dec 24, 2012
Amin!!!

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Prayers For My Friends And Enemies! by tpiah2: 5:06am On Oct 16, 2014
na double double, double double. . . . .

(1) (Reply)

US Report: There’s Massive Corruption In Nigeria / ? / The Clifford Hoyt Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.