Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ (743 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / General Overseer & Wife Fight Dirty Over Church Ownership, Wife Floors Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ by Yooguyz: 12:01am On Dec 24, 2012
Isaiah 53:6..a lost of things will come to mind given the nature of the topic.but i deliberatly chose the topic that way so that i can point out the significance of the events that led to christs' death.the part that particularly struck me was how that he was made sin for us so that the rightoesness of God is imparted to him who believe.its called the great substitution,he took your guilt and gave you his peace,your sickness for healing,your pain 4 his joy.i dont know what you may be going through but i have great news for you! You don't need to suffer anymore cos the man Jesus has suffered all for you at the old rugged cross.all you need to do is to believe that God raised christ from the dead and confess him as lord of your life..my heart goes out to athiests on NL,God has sent me to them on NL and i strongly believe one of them wud be convicted by the holy ghost..if you were blessed by the message or you me to pray for you about something plz feel free to post em on this thread...expecting response..GOD BLESS
Re: The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ by nitrogen(m): 12:09am On Dec 24, 2012
^^^ Christ's intercession for us?
Re: The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ by flourishG(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2012
Blessed thread @ op.
Re: The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ by ooman(m): 12:38am On Dec 24, 2012
Get thee behind me satan.
Re: The Dirty Side Of Jesus Christ by Yooguyz: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2012
flourishG: Blessed thread @ op.
thanks. Would like to hear your thoughts on the thread

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Prophesies Are They Calculations And Speculation? / Planned Lekki Airport: Lagos Demolishes 10 Church Buildings / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 6th April Prophecy By Pastor E. A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.