Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Piece Of Advice For Those Going Into Showbiz - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / A Piece Of Advice For Those Going Into Showbiz (591 Views)

P-square Going Into Oil Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice For Those Going Into Showbiz by jeremiahugezu(m): 1:30am On Dec 24, 2012
In the world of Showbiz, desperation has killed many and it is still going to kill more. Rise to stardom is a gradual process. It takes only God to make it automatic. Young upcoming female actresses in Nigeria should please learn to climb the rope gradually and responsibly. When you move faster than God, you move into an open grave; you move into frustration and you move into the dark room of redundancy.

It is now known that what many of you do is to trace graphic designers that design film posters and donate your decrepit bodies for sex all in risible effort of fixing your faces in film posters. Is this not madness? Have you read it anywhere that this was how all our mega actresses started? Who is teaching you this nonsense??

You have played very insignificant role in a film and you have rushed to the graphic designers to useless yourself, make yourself so cheap and stupid just to be in poster. Do you ever think that been in poster is what makes you a star? This is why I always insist that education is the key because a properly lettered girl can hardly do such a thing. Education make

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Actress Kate Henshaw Working Out / I Have Been Begging Nigerian Musicians To Collaborate With Me- Maheeda Reveals / What's Your New Year Resolution For 2014?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.