Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. (3404 Views)

If The Last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number Are The Years You Have Left To Live / 26 Jan 2015 Republic Day Speech In English & Hindi / The Cunning Human Resources Manager. What Can You Say To This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. by ojoko1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Just wondering, Ђδω do you say the above in English? Not satisfied with the responses I got so far. I know Nairalanders will have more clues.
Re: How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. by bunmioguns(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
ojoko1: Just wondering, Ђδω do you say the above in English? Not satisfied with the responses I got so far. I know Nairalanders will have more clues.

Ђδω do you say the above in English undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. by Imprida(f): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2012
What is our age difference? cool
Re: How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. by Valiantvaliant(m): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2012
By how many years are you older than me?
Re: How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. by Lanspower(m): 1:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
Imprida: What is our age different? cool

Gbagaun grin
Re: How Do You Say "Ђδω Many Years You Take Senior Me" In English. by ojoko1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
bunmioguns:

Ђδω do you say the above in English undecided undecided undecided undecided

Ur point?

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When The Caterer Put Weed Into The Jollof Rice Instead Of Thyme / Burantashi De Work Oh! / You Must Laff; Basket Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.