Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,222 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Will There Be Food In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will There Be Food In Heaven? (2443 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / VERY Strong Bible Scholars, Will Their Be The Ability To Sin In Heaven ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will There Be Food In Heaven? by unclenna(m): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
@all, we there be food in heaven for us to eat when we get there?
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by mosunade(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2012
Do spirits eat food? Do you feed your soul with food? Only your flesh needs food and thats not what u take to heaven.
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by unclenna(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade: Do spirits eat food? Do you feed your soul with food? Only your flesh needs food and thats not what u take to heaven.
lol...Read your Bible very well. grin
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by unclenna(m): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
mosun_ade: Do spirits eat food? Do you feed your soul with food? Only your flesh needs food and thats not what u take to heaven.
Let me ask you this question: Are angels Spirits?
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by mosunade(f): 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
if you know the answer, why are you coming here to ask?
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by youngvoice: 7:03pm On Dec 24, 2012
let me say this actually there is food in heaven for angels.the food meant for angels GOD Used It to feed the isrealite when moses led them in the wilderness.know this that christian does not spend eternity in heaven but for the new earth where we spend eternity there is food rev 21 and rev 22.plz read it and again get my post tagged the shock news to all christian.note when paul wrote that the kingdom of God is not in eating and drinking when u read the previous and the next verse means not in drink and meat alone. then we wil have body at resurrection of the dead and living.jesus said he has a body and said they should touch him when the disciples thought he was a spirit.ok! again when jesus says in d resurrectn we will be like angel this is to the fact that angel doesn't marry and we shall not marry not that angel doesnt eat.many angel came and ate on earth too read abraham account and book of hebrew for more confirmation and understanding.thanks
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ofcos yes! Food, drinks and marriage smiley
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by AtheistD(m): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2012
tintingz: Ofcos yes! Food, drinks and marriage smiley

Lol.... so is there food or not grin
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tobechi74: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
unclenna: @all, we there be food in heaven for us to eat when we get there?
,for u to be thinkin of food in heaven, are u lacking food on earth?
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by AtheistD(m): 9:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
tobechi74: ,for u to be thinkin of food in heaven, are u lacking food on earth?

Lol. Maybe he wants to enjoy caviar and all the earthly delights promised to him wink
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
next question, will the mansion in heaven come with a flatscreen tv, sport cars and sexy blonde chicks?
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by AtheistD(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2012
inurmind: next question, will the mansion in heaven come with a flatscreen tv, sport cars and blonde sexy chicks?

That part scared me a great deal cry

Speaking to obadiah, he said in heaven we can have as many wives as we want... even up to 100.

However, ijawkid stated on my heaven thread that there is no sex in heaven shocked

Imagine going to heaven, picking 100 wives only to find out that there is no sex shocked

Eternity with 100 sexy blonde wives and no sex.... that is like a hell in heaven grin
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tobechi74: 9:49pm On Dec 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:

That part scared me a great deal cry

Speaking to obadiah, he said in heaven we can have as many wives as we want... even up to 100.

However, ijawkid stated on my heaven thread that there is no sex in heaven shocked

Imagine going to heaven, picking 100 wives only to find out that there is no sex shocked

Eternity with 100 sexy blonde wives and no sex.... that is like a hell in heaven grin
' in heaven there would be no physical body. U wont have P e N i s . No br.EAS t. Hence no S . E . X.no mariage
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by AtheistD(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
tobechi74: ' in heaven there would be no physical body. U wont have P e N i s . No br.EAS t. Hence no S . E . X.no mariage

No sex does not mean no marriage.
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tobechi20(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
What wil d maried couple be doing?
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by AtheistD(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2012
tobechi20: What wil d maried couple be doing?

The wives will be nagging.... all 100 of them shocked

The man will be crying.

There will be technology so no tv or internet or nairaland shocked
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by unclenna(m): 11:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
youngvoice: [b]let me say this actually there is food in heaven for angels.the food meant for angels GOD Used It to feed the isrealite when moses led them in the wilderness.[/b]know this that christian does not spend eternity in heaven but for the new earth where we spend eternity there is food rev 21 and rev 22.plz read it and again get my post tagged the shock news to all christian.note when paul wrote that the kingdom of God is not in eating and drinking when u read the previous and the next verse means not in drink and meat alone. then we wil have body at resurrection of the dead and living.jesus said he has a body and said they should touch him when the disciples thought he was a spirit.ok! again when jesus says in d resurrectn we will be like angel this is to the fact that angel doesn't marry and we shall not marry not that angel doesnt eat.many angel came and ate on earth too read abraham account and book of hebrew for more confirmation and understanding.thanks
you are knowledgeable
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Lol.... so is there food or not grin
something block ya screen view ni? tongue cant you see the YES

There will be food, drinks and marriage in paradise smiley God knows best!
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 11:40pm On Dec 24, 2012
tobechi74: ' in heaven there would be no physical body. U wont have P e N i s . No br.EAS t. Hence no S . E . X.no mariage
buh Adam had p e n i s and so Eve had b r e a s t and . . . . .whatever...that should be a physical body in paradise...

Stop contradicting the bible
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2012
If you are talking about the Christian heaven then no, there is not going to be any eating or drinking there. There is only going to be praise and worship.
This however doesn't apply to the Jehova witness heaven as Jehova witnesses believe that heaven would be the present earth that we are living on but without the sinners and evil doers.
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by AtheistD(m): 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2012
fellis: If you are talking about the Christian heaven then no, th[b]ere is not going to be any eating or drinking there. There is only going to be praise and worship[/b].
This however doesn't apply to the Jehova witness heaven as Jehova witnesses believe that heaven would be the present earth that we are living on but without the sinners and evil doers.

waaaat shocked

Are you sure you are an evangelist? What kind of heaven is that? Eternal peaising? Seems like torture to me.
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
^No it is not torture.
As a true Christian, nothing should give you greater joy than being in the presence of the Lord worshiping Him smiley
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Affiliated(m): 12:06am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis: ^No it is not torture.
As a true Christian, nothing should give you greater joy than being in the presence of the Lord worshiping him smiley

What if as a true christian, it just doesn't? Please don't say the person isn't then a true christian
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 12:11am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis: If you are talking about the Christian heaven then no, there is not going to be any eating or drinking there. There is only going to be praise and worship.
lol. . .that dancing and clapping in christian heaven is one damn punishment...i wonder if the ones they have done on earth did not satisfy father Jehovah in heaven...

Christians(not JW) believe no drinks and food in heave while Jesus said he will drink his own wine in his father kingdom and promised his disciples 12 tables of wine cheesy

I also read wives awaits them grin grin
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 25, 2012
Affiliated:

What if as a true christian, it just doesn't? Please don't say the person isn't then a true christian

^ Apart from having the joy of worshiping the Lord, the desires of the flesh which we humans have on earth shall not be had in heaven because humans will be in a purer and spiritual form in heaven and they shall not crave earthly things, they shall only crave the spiritual and uplifting nourishment of serving the Lord and pleasing Him.
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 25, 2012
tintingz: lol. . .that dancing and clapping in christian heaven is one damn punishment...i wonder if the ones they have done on earth did not satisfy father Jehovah in heaven...

Christians(not JW) believe no drinks and food in heave while Jesus said he will drink his own wine in his father kingdom and promised his disciples 12 tables of wine cheesy

I also read wives awaits them grin grin

Stop making trouble!!! The holy bible says there will be worship, no wives or wine angry !!!!
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 12:42am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis:

Stop making trouble!!! The holy bible says there will be worship, no wives or wine angry !!!!
lmao! grin grin grin

Evangelist fellis

I am also preaching the gospel... am not making trouble smiley
100folds 100folds wine wine!!
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2012
tintingz: lmao! grin grin grin

Evangelist fellis
I am also preaching the gospel... am not making trouble smiley
100folds 100folds wine wine!!
Stop quoting the Bible out of context!!! angry There is no wine in heaven angry angry angry
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 1:09am On Dec 25, 2012
fellis:
Stop quoting the Bible out of context!!! angry There is no wine in heaven angry angry angry
haba fellis this ya angry avarta too mach lah...

It is in the bible, wine in father's kingdom cheesy that the truth no out of CONTEXT...believe me smiley your bishop cheesy
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 25, 2012
tintingz: haba fellis this ya angry avarta too mach lah...

It is in the bible, wine in father's kingdom cheesy that the truth no out of CONTEXT...believe me smiley your bishop cheesy

Anyway, I know you have not been led by the holy spirit to understand the Bible so I will not get angry about your taking the verses out of context. You will fully understand everything when the holy spirit guides you.
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by Affiliated(m): 1:18am On Dec 25, 2012
tintingz: haba fellis this ya angry avarta too mach lah...

Matthew 26:27-29 (NIV)
Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you.
This is my blood of the [new] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.
I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it anew with you in my Father's kingdom."

End of discussion. There is wine in heaven
Re: Will There Be Food In Heaven? by tintingz(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2012
^^@fellis. . .oh bout de Holyspirit?

The Holyspirit is really working in me...i understand the bible very well smiley stop joking with a bishop here...

Oh hmm... I can teach you more bout the holy bible...jus holla me if yuh want me to smiley

Wine wine folds folds!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Burial Sermon Of A Pastor Made Me Angry Yesterday / Praise Jesus!!!!!!! God Just Picked Up My Call (pictures) / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.