Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Taribo West Doubts Eagles Will Will AFCON Trophy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Taribo West Doubts Eagles Will Will AFCON Trophy (604 Views)

Omeruo And Oboabona Are Amateurs - Taribo West / ‘I Was Better Than Maldini’ - Taribo West / TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taribo West Doubts Eagles Will Will AFCON Trophy by Napolitano(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2012

Former Nigerian international, Taribo West has voiced out his opinion on the probability of success of the eagles in AFCON 2013 in South Africa.

The footballer turned clergyman had earlier revealed that the Super Eagles will not win the continental golden trophy.

“I am saying this because the Super Eagles would need another two years to become a better team as they are at present under re-rebuilding process which will be difficult for them to win any major trophy.

“I have watched them at close quarters and noticed that they are a bunch that wants to succeed at all times, but sincerely speaking, I don't see them as champions at the 2013 Africa cup of Nations.

“They will do their best in the tournament and they will create enough upsets, but they will not win the Trophy. Not because they are not good, but it will take them another two years of consistent hard work and I am looking forward to see the super Eagles getting their hands on the trophy in the next edition of the tournament,” West explained.

http://www.sportinferno.com/article/59/taribo-west%E2%80%99s-opinion-on-super-eagles-in-afcon-2013/

(1) (Reply)

My Aim Is To Win The Nations Cup As A Player And A Coach - Keshi / Barca Vs Bayern Today By 7:45 / Mikel Heading To Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.