Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,786 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:02 PM

Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve (699 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Ladies Hw Wil U Feel If U Found Out Dat U Aint Ur Husband's Nxt Of Kin? / Photo: Fire Roasts 4 Children Of Same Parents To Death On Xmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve by wepingtk: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2012
HW WIL YOU FEEL IF? YOUR LOVER BRKUP WITH YOU ON XMAS EVE
Re: Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve by k2039: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2012
I will feel thesame as any other day.

Good ridance to bad rubbish.
Re: Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve by greatgod2012(f): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
No smoke without fire, it all depends on what has been happening b4 xmas eve, and FYI, xmas eve day is not different from any other day.
Re: Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
Happens every time, I will feel betrayed of-course but hey life goes on right? pick yourself up and don't entertain pity party, sky is the limit dear and I wish you all the best. wink
Re: Hw Wil You Feel? If Your Lover Brkup With You On Xmas Eve by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2012
I wouldnt be bothered as long as am not financially,emotionally and psychologically dependent on him.its women who fall into any of these that will be depressed and sulk

(1) (Reply)

Can You Disclose Your Exact Monthly Income To Your Partner / New Jersey Woman, Parents Admits Role In Ex's Slaying / BIZZARE. Six Killed, As Hoodlums Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.