Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? (823 Views)

2016 New Year fireworks Celebration Photos Around The World! / Police Bans Use Of Fireworks (Banger) In Lagos / Ladies-How To Knock Out Someone In One Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by ambrosini593(m): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
My area is terrible. Children, boys and girls are chasing people with bangard. The thing is terrible. Millions of naira are being wasted. How is your area?
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 24, 2012
ambrosini593: My area is terrible. Children, boys and girls are chasing people with bangard. The thing is terrible. Millions of naira are being wasted How is your area?

lol @millions.

It wass really bad in this side befor but things have calmed down a bit. undecided
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by ikechukz(m): 7:31am On Dec 25, 2012
and how is this related to the romance section.na wa oo
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by IZUKWU(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2012
ikechukz: and how is this related to the romance section.na wa oo
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by 190theclown: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2012
Guilty of lunching 24 rockets into the air last nite
And one bomb

I'm guilty as charged
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 25, 2012
The banger is too much,they did not allow me sleep most of the nights and its causin headache
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by Emmyk(m): 3:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Not a sound of it have I heard #AJaokuta,Nigeria
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by UjSizzle(f): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2012
It's cray over here. People are even handing out knockouts n fireworks as Christmas gifts...i have a whole stash to last the new year now.
Re: What's The Situation Of Knock Out, Fireworks And Bangard In Your Area ? by Alaafialoro(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2012
As I dey type dis tin sef bangard still dey sound for me ear .. Boyz no dey smile atall!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Quit The Insults/e-fights Here On Nairaland This New Year. / Facebook Bans Facebook Employees From Using Facebook At Work / Imo State Deputy Gov. JUDE AGBASO Has Been Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.