Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” (795 Views)

Nairalander Shot In The Leg At Biafra Protest (Graphic Photos) / Student Yawned So Hard During Lecture She Couldn't Close Her Mouth (watch) / Woman Can't Close Her Eyes After Bungled Plastic Surgery (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by godman01(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2012
I was sacked for telling my boss wife to close her
leg … My name is Andrew, a 27 year old graduate
on business admin, i am currently working under
my boss as his P.A, I’ve been a honest guy
whilst working for him, this has brought us more
closer. He wasmore a friend to me than a boss.
This closeness got to a level that i advice his wife
about what is right to do, and when she’s
bothered she won’thesistate to seek my counsel.
I never in my wildest imagination believe that i
could cross my limit when I saw my boss’ wife
sitting with mini skirts with her legs open,
someone could have a clear vision of the
structure of her………, i feeling that i could be
doing right by teaching her some simple
manners, told her ‘to sit well’, i don’t know
whether she pretended not to understand what i
meant or she didn’t actually but she ask what i
meant by ‘sit well’, i toldher to ‘close her legs’,
now she got what i was saying and i could see
some form of embarrassment written on her
face, but I rendered warm apology, but she had
no problem with me. It was my boss who came
out wearing a sad look on his face.
I went to him and enquired thereason for the
sadness, but i got a reply of ‘just leave you
bastard’. I knew he wasn’t joking when he
ordered the security to push me out even with
me still wondering what was going on. The next
day in the office, i got my sack letter with him
giving me a farewell word, ‘i know you’ve seen
everything you’ve been longing to see, go and
have a better view of ya moda’s
Re: Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by k2039: 12:43am On Dec 25, 2012
Gbogbo ohun ti oju ba ri ko ni enu ma n so.
Re: Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by ihedioramma: 12:50am On Dec 25, 2012
CHK MY PROFL U WILL SE MY REPLY THERE ABOUT THIS AND AM TELING U THE SAME THING .
Re: Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by Caracta(f): 1:26am On Dec 25, 2012
.This topic again? Na wa o..
Re: Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by iamtheprincipal: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2012
When issues bothers on the wife of a senior colleague or boss, great amount of caution is adviced. There are lots of things guys should learn to ignore or abstain from.
It's possible, this woman developed some interest in you and you took her 'green' lights for granted but She decided to pay you back in her own coin.
Re: Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by ujoatu(m): 3:33am On Dec 31, 2012
iamtheprincipal: When issues bothers on the wife of a senior colleague or boss, great amount of caution is adviced. There are lots of things guys should learn to ignore or abstain from.
It's possible, this woman developed some interest in you and you took her 'green' lights for granted but She decided to pay you back in her own coin.
Gbam. She may have shown interest which the hubby may have noticed and used the least opportunity 2 throw u out.his statement shows he has been having ill feelings 2wards u so u re safer now b4 u re killed 4 a crime u didn't commit
Re: Was I Really Wrong? -”I Was Sacked For Telling My Boss Wife To Close Her Leg” by Mynd44: 5:16am On Dec 31, 2012
This topic here again?

(1) (Reply)

26-yr Old Girl Who Have Had 26 Abortions Tell Her Touching Story / Prayer For All I'm Karid(kegite's) For Dec, 2013 / Rep The Theme Of The Year For Your Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.