Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy (1383 Views)

The Real Reason You Don't Have A JOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:38am On Dec 25, 2012
You can start by thinking that who am i to judge you? On the contrary am not judging anyone.It is only wise for us to re evaluate issues, so it does not continue or repeat itself. 2012 is bearly a week over & 2013 calls. Then since i dont know you, how can i diagnose d possible reason you are unemploy.Lets check this factors & you are d one that would conclude why it is so
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2012
First let me start with a little analysis i checked on nairaland,i view d most active section in topic generation & politics cropped up; then your question might be what has this got to do with being unemployed? A lot,it shows d perception of people .People generally flow to where it looks popular i.e for example there is an advert for 50 jobs in a bank/oil company,most likely you have up to 20000 Applicants,then tell me your chances because even in d 50 vacancy influence will still come to play
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:11am On Dec 25, 2012
i was discussing with a lady in an indigenous multi billion fruit & drink company many years back (i was fresh graduate after 2-3Years after service) how she got d job in that company and she said a tiny advert was spaced in a newspaper for vacancy,she saw it & apply and was called to interview.According to her they werent much that came around & at d end she got chosen.It is no luck,after i did follow this example & i was called for an interview in apapa as an agric officer,we were maybe a 100 or so(i di
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:23am On Dec 25, 2012
i didnt get d job but that was d last time i ever wrote an application-i when on to acquire varying skills & every other job i have done is based on recommendation to d glory of God.secondly probably you had third class & you feel who will employ you,to inspire wole soyinka & Gani are third state students & if u aint inspire enough,a childhood friend of mine is a member of indigenous ship(yes SHIP) owner in Nigeria.sincerely am proud of him.
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:36am On Dec 25, 2012
if u are thinking maybe yahoo or ritual,forget it i only reckon with God fearing people.He worked on a ship & rose through d ranks & got d opportunity to be financed by some & he floated his company some years back(i will probably start writing blogs where youthful entrepreneur meets d audience).He developed himself he did not allow fear or frustration to kill a glorious future.Another i know is an engineer & was employed by foreigners even d third class.now he is on his own,with his own house & an inspira
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:48am On Dec 25, 2012
an inspiration to d LGA where he is from.Another possible reason is possibly you are desperate: No sensible man will employ some one looking or talking desperate. A big CEO once to me to work with him in his multi-b company & i rejected because i had admission to student in Lutton,visa did not click,but i never went back.B4 i can say am needed,but at this stage am in need i.e desperation.
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:02am On Dec 25, 2012
Though d economy might be termed as one of d factors, but even so called developed country is no exception. I remember listening to a yoruba song of 60'Ş or 70'S where d musician was saying things are hard,i wonder with free education etc what was hard at that time.in conclusion take your eyes off d negative & seek d positive (A CLEAN HEART GIVES FOCUS)
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:15am On Dec 25, 2012
I will not want to leave u without giving one or two suggestions-if d government or corporate institutions cannot profer solution to unemployment,creat your own economy.How do u creat your economy? The answer is for u to have something to offer i.e. product,goods,services etc.The reason is if d government vex tomorrow & increase d pump price, you also have something to increase to measure up to d current challenges.And if you dont have ideas to work on ,improve on someone else ideas etc,BELIEVE GOD IT SHA
Re: Pössible Reason You Are Still Unemploy by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pls re-read through this post,it can possibly be what will be just d words to guide against common mistakes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lorna Nigeria Limited Distributor Offer / Nursing School In Italy / Career Hierarchy In Nigerian Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.