Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! (20488 Views)

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign / Why Deeper Life Turned Down Gej’s Request To Visit Church During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Sofly,softly lagos state govt. 2015 is around the corner. Govt shud not discourage residents from ACN as a party because of its policies though govt may hv good intentions. This issue of demolition of ppl's properties including residential areas shud be re-visited to give it a human face. No doubt the govt is doing well.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Ninilowo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Please where is Lagos?
Capital of Borno state in America
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by chessguru1(m): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2012
manny4life: Ah, if you don't like Lagos.... PACK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE. grin grin grin
And somewhere in that small brain of urs, that is called democracy abi? Smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
[size=16pt]I THANK GODS THIS IS A VICTORY FOR THE NIGERIAN INDIGENES! WE MUST DEMOLISH MORE CHURCHES IN THE FUTURE AND USE IT FOR BETA PURPOSES! THE GODS BE PRAISED! [/size]
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2012
Please where is Lagos?

In zimbabwe.....mumu
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by babestella: 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2012
yuzedo:
Ridic! grin grin grin

A young sheeple to the gloray of tha pastor.. Halleluuuu!

Young Sheeple, tell your parents to stop investing in someone else's business & instead put money away for your schooling so your pastor won't charge you N1m per semester in years to come after sinking in all your savings & tithes to build the school! grin

Talk about: Their prophets didn't see that one coming! cheesy
Good one LASG! tongue

You never fail to amaze me, I can see how dumb and silly you are with your comments on NL. you simply are nothing but a hypo whose sense of reasons has been stripped, trashed and flushed down the drain.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by addey(m): 8:48pm On Dec 25, 2012
1.64million for 60plots of land in lekki in 2011 in think that shoulde be the cheapest land in the area.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by babestella: 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=16pt]I THANK GODS THIS IS A VICTORY FOR THE NIGERIAN INDIGENES! WE MUST DEMOLISH MORE CHURCHES IN THE FUTURE AND USE IT FOR BETA PURPOSES! THE GODS BE PRAISED! [/size]

Which yèyè god are you serving or praising in ur pathetic life, you silly fetish beast. The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY will handle you pretty soon. Watch out because you have no hiding place. What a wasted creation you are.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by patostation(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
Why is Gov Fashola always in a hurry to destroy existing church buildings in Lagos State while there are so many quasi mosques springing up in every nook of the state and in mainly unauthorized locations - under bridges, inside army and police barracks, inside government office premises etc? Is it becuase he is a muslim? Has he teemed up with Boko Haram? Just wondering cry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by mkoabiola: 10:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ds is democrAcy.
Gvt of d ppu !for d ppu ,by d ppu.
Ds wat we voted for.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
babestella:

Which yèyè god are you serving or praising in ur pathetic life, you silly fetish beast. The LORD GOD ALMIGHTY will handle you pretty soon. Watch out because you have no hiding place. What a wasted creation you are.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEED TO BE KICKED OUT AND SENT TO SOME OTHER COUNTRY! NIGERIA IS NO PLACE FOR MAN-WORSHIP! YOU CAN GO WORSHIP YOUR ISRAELI HIPPIE MAN-GOD ELSEWHERE! NIGERIA IS THE LAND OF THE GODS AND SPIRITUALITY!
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Jyde89: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2012
BBPREYEgarri:

Please where is Lagos?
in a solitary confinement in guatanamo bay...... Enjoy ya visit.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 26, 2012
yuzedo:
Ridic! grin grin grin

Young Sheeple, tell your parents to stop investing in someone else's business & instead put money away for your schooling so your pastor won't charge you N1m per semester in years to come after sinking in all your savings & tithes to build the school! grin

Good one LASG! tongue

Time will tell. Power belongs to the Almighty God.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 26, 2012
talktimi: Hahahahhahahahaahhhahahahhahaha grin Fashola the dictator even worse than Abacha. I gues his lapdogs on Nairaland will justify this injustice; foolish people. If the church was on the right of way of the airport why weren't other structures near the church demolished knowing that airports need a wide expanse of land. That aside why didn't the state govt wait till no one was in the church before demolition ? Fashola just keeps confirming himsel as the worst tyranical dictator Nigeria has ever come across with his puppet master Tinubu as usual screwing his Ya/sh in the required direction. Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha grin

When a man tears down what his hands has built, he returns to where he came from. Ground zero.

Being educated is more than going to school and bagging degrees.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 26, 2012
oyb: Pure Fire Miracles Ministries International

offtopic - what stopped the miracle worker mog from calling on God to stop the bulldozers in their tracks?

My man, dont joke with God (because you have never seen him).
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal: Was the pastor bulldozed with the structure or he ran for his life? Why didnt he call his prayers worriors to stop the bulldozer? Afterall there is noting holy ghost power can't do.

I'm soooooooooooooory for you....
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2012
manny4life: Ah, if you don't like Lagos.... PACK UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR VILLAGE. grin grin grin

IT IS NO LONGER NEWS !!!

Keep advancing and retarding same time.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by born2boink(m): 2:32am On Dec 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
I pity the mother wey born,even armrobber better pass U, what a waste of pussy,if you are her only son, she need additional 12 children quick quick
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by bankyman(m): 3:22am On Dec 26, 2012
This is unfair, why cant we read very well before we criticize and call people names. I am not calling the pastor a thief but where on earth do you get 60plots of land in LEKKI!!! for N1.64 million? undecided. Then the story continues to say thousands of worshippers where in the building at the time of the demolition.... If that happened, I swear it would make headline on CNN, BBC, AL-JAZEERA e.t.c. Haba!!! govt. cant do that, its unthinkable. Now why do we always have to attack other religions to justify what has been done to ours? Nigerian will never grow as long we all habour religious sentiments and take on other religions for succour when a corrective step is taken against our religion
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Skynet247(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
Why ar u guys complainin? Nobi una enter run an rain go chose the man? Now the man don ban vehicle.matchn, n na the same people wea do campaign 4m, nw na church demolition... Ani idiot wea chos fashola 4 2015 na stupid mumu... There are smthng u just leave... Dz one no evn pain me lik bannin. Okada... Becuz na 4 t.v i see smbody da do stunt 4okada...head on seats whl okada da mv, becuz da want fhasho.ole mak e win... C m nw... 2morow una go stick chos m.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by hardbody: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
yuzedo:
Ridic! grin grin grin

Good one LASG! tongue

You stole my thoughts, LOL
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by hardbody: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2012
Skynet247: Why ar u guys complainin? Nobi una enter run an rain go chose the man? Now the man don ban vehicle.matchn, n na the same people wea do campaign 4m, nw na church demolition... Ani idiot wea chos fashola 4 2015 na stupid mumu... There are smthng u just leave... Dz one no evn pain me lik bannin. Okada... Becuz na 4 t.v i see smbody da do stunt 4okada...head on seats whl okada da mv, becuz da want fhasho.ole mak e win... C m nw... 2morow una go stick chos m.

Please write in your local dialect so we can comprehend.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by frontwave(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2012
Are you a learner?
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by badboym: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2012
I guess they thought Prayers would make the Government rescind it's decision about the demolition...Welcome to Reality.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
ztar: hmmmm....demolishing a church when there are people inside....wat kind of govt does dat....development is a gradual process not an action film....
Only a mad man in power will do that.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by Abbott(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
Someone mentioned Kitty-Cat in his post above, did not want to quote him but it sounds like d name of a chocolate bar I've seen somewhere, not so sure of d name though.

@Post: @church pastor & Govt: always do it the right and proper way.
Re: Lagos Demolishes N100m Church During Service! by true2god: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
born2fuck: We have 2 lagos. Lagos, Nigeria and Lagos, Portugal but the Lagos mentioned here is that of Lagos situated in west nigeria,africa govern by Mr. Babatunde Fashola
Mr lecturer of geography pple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Merry Christmas to everybody in Nigeria. / Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / Judah 1: World’s First Christian Airline Set To Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.