Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,649 members, 7,955,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

Mark Contentious People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mark Contentious People (536 Views)

All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) / America Set To Issue 666 Mark March 2013,....is This The End / The Mark Of The Beast - If You See It, It’s Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Contentious People by yommyuk: 7:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Note those who always create conflict, complain and are hostile towards change. Don’t give them the opportunity to plant the seed of contentiousness in your life.

Romans 16:17
Mark them who cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which yea have learnt, and avoid them.

Proverbs 22:10
“Cast out the scorner, and contention shall go out.; yea , strife and reproach shall cease”

Beware of them during this festive period.
God bless. wink
Re: Mark Contentious People by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 25, 2012
Good afternoon,

Your post is quite ambiguous. Can you break it to me as if I am two year old? wink

Thanks!
Re: Mark Contentious People by yommyuk: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2012
Apologies if the post is unclear to u.

Basically, I am sure you will not want to have conflict generators, complainers and pple who are hostile among your acquaintances. Please tell me if I am wrong! wink

(1) (Reply)

Obey God / Warri Bible Is Finally Out / Ladies, Listen To This;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.