Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,454 members, 7,954,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? (800 Views)

Please Can Anybody Help Me With Past Question Papers For Military Aptitude Test / Pls Mods, Move This Helpful Aptitude Teaser To FP And To The Right Section. / View My 2015 WAEC Result | 1st Sitting [mods, Do Something] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? by outrage: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2012
Hey.. Hope your enjoying the festive season. Not to take too much of your time, I'll go straight to the point.
I am a nigerian graduate seeking employment, just like the millions. This however makes me a frequent at the job section. I come across job posting all the time, but it worries me that I might fall into the hands of scammers. My question is, how genuien are that job adverts that come with personal email addresses or weird emails like "jobcareer@blabla.com" "career34@blabla.com" etc.

Here's one I just came across this morning.

Post Date: 2012-12-25
Desired Course(s): Engineering
Application Deadline: January 22, 2013
Specialization: Graduate / Trainings
Experience: 0 yrs
Job Status: fulltime
Job Details

At Homble Energy, we create efficient engineering and project solutions in the Gulf of Guinea. We serve this region by providing the knowledge and expertise you need to ensure your project is a success.
Our services cover the following areas: Engineering, Procurement, Project Management and Construction Services.

Homble Energy Services Limited is recruiting Graduate Trainee Engineers for Intensive Engineering Training Programme (IETP).

Description
•Homble Energy’s Intensive Engineering Training Programme (IETP) is a 9-month program designed to prepare engineers for a rewarding career in the Oil and Gas Industry.
•The IETP is to develop engineers with the technical, interpersonal and business-related skills necessary to support Homble Energy in delivering fit-for-purpose engineering solutions to the industry.
•The 6-month classroom training period will be followed by a 3-month on-the-job training & mentoring period at our office locations.
Requirements
•Applicants must have a degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates residing in Ibadan should forward their CV to jobrecruits12@gmail.com
Re: how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? by outrage: 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2012
Nobody?
Re: how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? by yamakuza: 4:27am On Dec 26, 2012
1. Homble Energy, if it exists, wont use a GMail or Yahoo addy. (Its usually 1-man businesses that do that, and the other group you mentioned)

2. To verify its existence, use Google

3. If it/they do(es) exist according to Google, apply for the job directly on their website (assuming the site itself is genuine)

1 Like

Re: how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? by outrage: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Thanks bro.. I actually went to the site, they have closed recruitment for some time now.. This guy was just using it so as to scam..
Its sad.
Re: how genuien? Ajanlekoko, mods or anybody help? by Mustay(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
Maybe you should go to the Jobs section of the forum to see different templates of the genuine and not-so-genuine job ads. Yamazuka's suggestions are adequate for this post.

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Or Msc Finance/mba University Of South Florida / NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship 2013 / Procter & Gamble Is Hiring In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.