Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Chelsea Anthem - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Anthem (772 Views)

Thread For Arsenal Fans- Learn The Arsenal Anthem / Champions League Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Anthem by Mandesz(m): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2012
Blue is the colour, football is the game We're all together and winning is our aim So cheer us on through the sun and rain Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name. Here at the Bridge, whether rain or fine We can shine all the time Home or away, come and see us play You're welcome any day Blue is the colour, football is the game We're all together and winning is our aim So cheer us on through the sun and rain Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name Come to the Shed and we'll welcome you Wear your blue and see us through Sing loud and clear until the game is done Sing Chelsea everyone Blue is the colour, football is the game We're all together and winning is our aim So cheer us on through the sun and rain Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name. Blue is the colour, football is the game We're all together and winning is our aim So cheer us on through the sun and rain Cos Chelsea, Chelsea is our name.
Re: Chelsea Anthem by Kaxmytex(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2012
Nice one!
Am a blue fan
my blood iz blue
me no get any intestine,all in me na blue cable
chelsea till i kpai

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Anthem by chelseabmw(m): 7:53am On Dec 26, 2012
I LOVE CHELSEA SHA grin
Re: Chelsea Anthem by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2012
Impressive, let's keep the Blue Flag flying higher!
Re: Chelsea Anthem by Dvampire(m): 3:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
Chelsea FC till the end of time. Win or lose, sack manager or permanent, John Terry as Captain or Mikel Obi, Blue will always be the colour.
Re: Chelsea Anthem by chelseabmw(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2012
WE WILL ALWAYS BE THE TRUE BLUE

(1) (Reply)

Strange Things Now Happening In Football / Woman Crushed During Goal Celebration With Manchester United / Nigerian Aliko Dangote Interested In Arsenal Stake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.