Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria (53252 Views)

10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) / 10 Most Kissable Male Celebrities In Nigeria / List Of Nigerian Celebrities In Illuminati? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by ib4real95(m): 12:43am On Dec 26, 2012
i rather kiss Mr ibu than bayray macwinzu
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Vansnickers: 12:46am On Dec 26, 2012
Why is Lilian Esoro not on this list?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qwLILZatRmw/UIrC_JPsyqI/AAAAAAAAAG4/SzEXlNfgPNc/s1600/photo.JPG[/img]

The Babe hot sha!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 1:10am On Dec 26, 2012
I thought Sheyi shay would make the list. She's great. Genevieve is ever green. Omotola is hot but married.
I still remember Caroline Ekanem who's now married the Theophilus Danjuma's brother.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by dabrake(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Van snickers: Why is Lilian Esoro not on this list?

[img]http://1.bp..com/-qwLILZatRmw/UIrC_JPsyqI/AAAAAAAAAG4/SzEXlNfgPNc/s1600/photo.JPG[/img]

The Babe hot sha!!
no be that girl for clinic matters?

I will do anything to have her grace my bed. She's hot. No 'sha'.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2012
pDude:

Nne, true true na your pix be that?

[size=3pt] you worwor no be small o [/size]

U r wicked,hahahahahaha *falls into dustbin*

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by hustleranthem(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Yomieluv: Rubbish poll,where is my girl on this list? Her lip is more kissable,and sexier than all these old rag lips. Meanwhile,the lips is meant for only me.
this ur girl go sabi suck prick o smiley see her wide mat
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Vansnickers: 1:56am On Dec 26, 2012
dabrake: no be that girl for clinic matters?

I will do anything to have her grace my bed. She's hot. No 'sha'.

Yep! Hottest Nigerian Actress. In My Humble Opinion.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59am On Dec 26, 2012
sandylurv:

Lwkmd grin grin
Jesus!! Nairalanders will nt kill M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥.

Mehn babe,u ₪☺ get conscience ni?y u post her pic na? grin grin grin grin

Very good. We need more actions like that. Na so some nairaland babes go dey yab people wey fine pass them.
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Theblessed(f): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2012
[b][size=16pt]The say that 'Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'

It is also good to know that everyone woman is beautiful in her own right however, some are awesomely beautiful than others. But, when it comes to the contest of beautiful or kissable lips I beg to differ - that some of the ladies on here have got what it takes? Not really!

As far as I'm concerned, there are only 5 I can count here that have it. I mean, that rare and unique authentically Sculptured, thick and sought-after African's woman lip - which the European women spent all her life savings (thousands of pounds) to invest in, in order to acquire - hmmmm!

Well, theirs are very painful to acquire yet, it is temporary - it does not last long - does it? No! Because, it is not a thing of beauty - 'a thing of beauty they say, last for ever!'

Anyway, since there are more beautiful Nigerian ladies out there that are yet to come out - I can only say for now, the ladies that I consider to have that unique quality here, are:

a) Chidinma
b) Genevieve
c) Tiwa
d) Beverly
e) Omotola

these are truly beautiful women with unique lips.
[/size][/b]
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by hustleranthem(m): 2:10am On Dec 26, 2012
Theblessed: [b][size=16pt]The say that 'Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder'

It is also good to know that everyone woman is beautiful in her own right however, some are awesomely beautiful than others. But, when it comes to the contest of beautiful or kissable lips I beg to differ - that some of the ladies on here have got what it takes? Not really!

As far as I'm concerned, there are only 5 I can count here that have it. I mean, that rare and unique authentically Sculptured, thick and sought-after African's woman lip - which the European women spent all her life savings (thousands of pounds) to invest in, in order to acquire - hmmmm!

Well, theirs are very painful to acquire yet, it is temporary - it does not last long - does it? No! Because, it is not a thing of beauty - 'a thing of beauty they say, last for ever!'

Anyway, since there are more beautiful Nigerian ladies out there that are yet to come out - I can only say for now, the ladies that I consider to have that unique quality here, are:

a) Chidinma
b) Genevieve
c) Tiwa
d) Beverly
e) Omotola

[/size][/b]
Abeg,show us your lips first before you dey preach for here
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13am On Dec 26, 2012
My girl friend is hotter than all of them join 2geda. Check her out.

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Germannig: 2:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Best of the best lips from Odualand. Iyabo Obasanjo, iyalode of Odualand

Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Vansnickers: 2:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Why? Why? Why must you hide my post?!
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

keep telling yourself that. which lips? undecided

I'll rather kiss Segun Arinze than these.....lipsrsealed

lol
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Germannig: Best of the best lips from Odualand. Iyabo Obasanjo, iyalode of Odualand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Sike(m): 3:26am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247: Linda what.

The last time i was in naija, i saw her in one of this local store buying maxam toothpaste... Thou she was eyeing me, but i dont wanna say hi to her cus her breath can turn some1 blind. angry grin
Chineke!!! :-|
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 5:26am On Dec 26, 2012
pDude: Where Tonto Decay naw? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are u kidding me Guy pls Ɣ☺ΰ're looking for her in †ђξ wrong place, if it were kpomo lips, then she would've been top on †ђξ list. Dhuuur!
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 5:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Germannig: Best of the best lips from Odualand. Iyabo Obasanjo, iyalode of Odualand

ROTFLMAO!
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by shizzle11(m): 5:37am On Dec 26, 2012
gbanikiti: 10 kissable naija male celebrities nko?

So u can phuck all of dem abi?
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 26, 2012
Beverly, Omotola, Tiwa and Gen for sure.

of course i wouldn't kiss them because i am a STRAIGHT FEMALE,
but of all the women listed they are the hottest. smiley

Nice lips too tongue
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Theblessed: [size=16pt]....Anyway, since there are more beautiful Nigerian ladies out there that are yet to come out - I can only say for now, the ladies that I consider to have that unique quality here, are:

a) Chidinma
b) Genevieve
c) Tiwa
d) Beverly
e) Omotola

[/size]

i agree!!! smiley
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Van snickers: Why is Lilian Esoro not on this list?

VERY GOOD QUESTION!! smiley
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by seedord247(m): 6:15am On Dec 26, 2012
*Kails*:
Beverly, Omotola, Tiwa and Gen for sure.

of course i wouldn't kiss them because i am a STRAIGHT FEMALE,
but of all the women listed they are the hottest. smiley

Nice lips too tongue

Can i see ya lips? tongue
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 26, 2012
seedord247:

Can i see ya lips? tongue

if you show me yours. tongue grin
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Lilprocess(m): 6:22am On Dec 26, 2012
Is better go kiss a pig than to kiss any of this bunch of morons
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Abegiii! list the 4ukables not the kissables grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Meegadough: 9:27am On Dec 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

keep telling yourself that. which lips? undecided

I'll rather kiss Segun Arinze than these.....lipsrsealed
lol
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by seedord247(m): 9:38am On Dec 26, 2012
*Kails*:

if you show me yours. tongue grin

Meet me on pof. kiss
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by Sallychizzl3: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2012
Abegi joor! U ppl no knw say na harmattan period we dey so? Cracked lips boku 4 road nd HIV dey doz lips. Beware!!! shocked
Re: 10 Most Kissable Female Celebrities In Nigeria by bigsheg(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2012
[quote author=segunsd]

U never reason am sey all those lipsticks be chemicals and na men dey swallow am pass. Na why we no dey live long.[/quote.... For oncee you tok true....no wonder Mouth cancer is on the rise among Naija men...o pityy...wwld have to keep kissing my wife alone...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anto Wore A "Falling Shoulder"Dress To Bambam's 30th Birthday (photos) / Tiwa Savage's Sex Video In Examination Question Of Federal University, Lafia / Dele Momodu Replies Dr. Ola Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.