Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Invest 1 Million In Film Distribution Business & Get 30% ROI Anually.guaranteed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest 1 Million In Film Distribution Business & Get 30% ROI Anually.guaranteed! (507 Views)

In What Business Can I Invest #1,000,000 And Get A Profit Of #4,000 Daily? / Naira Gains 30%, Sells For N250/dollar / Nigerians Spend 700 Billion Naira On Mobile Phone Anually. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest 1 Million In Film Distribution Business & Get 30% ROI Anually.guaranteed! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
BoldImage films is a film production and distribution company in Nigeria. Presently, we have two thrilling nollywood films to our credit. Recent among them is the film titled -'Romantic Pains' which featured prolific actors and actresses.
The flyers, posters and jackets including the master-tape are ready. All that is needed to commence the direct mobile marketing of the film is a bus, mini-genrating set, amplifers and sound systems together with 20,000 copies of the film itself. The above needed items will cost an estimate of 1,000,000 naira.
We are targeting sales of 5,000 copies weekly and guaranteeing investors 30% return on investment annually.
Our films are duely licenced by the film and video censors board and documentations have been completed and detailed explaination will be made to proposed investors including showing them the preview copies together with other relevant documents for their perusals.
You can reach me on 08162655771 or email me - vision2017@yahoo.com
oscar ugboh
Executive Producer

(1) (Reply)

Best Fumigation Company In Nigeria: Chogn Facilities / Register A Business Name / Help Me On My Fiverr Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.