Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? (1305 Views)

Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / Nigeria Men Cry When They Saw Female celebrities on Stage? / Celebrities On Steroids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2012
I've been meaning to throw this question to the house for sometime now, are there celebrities on nairaland? For example is D'banj or 2face a nairalander? Or is jim iyke or basket mouth a nairalander? If they are, how do they feel about the negative comments they get from nairalanders, roll in the coMments share your opinions.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by k2039: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2012
I know of one celebrity who is on nairaland, his handle is k2039.
So since k2039 is a celebrity and he is on nairaland there is a possibilty that the others like 2face, dbanj etc can also be on nairaland.

About managing insults: Being the superstar that I'm I have as much enemies as friend, so all I can do is to ignore the naysays and cynics and focus on the positive people.
If 80% love me, that's all I need, I will ignore the other 20%.

It's all part of the responsibility that comes with stardom, being the superstar that I'm I can't please everyone.

#thisshouldn'tbetakenseriously#

2 Likes

Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2012
@K2039, #evil laugh, a celeb from the future, if u catch my drift #sarcastic
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by k2039: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emmyk: @K2039, #evil laugh, a celeb from the future, if u catch my drift #sarcastic
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by duni04(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2012
Emmyk: @K2039, #evil laugh, a celeb from the future, if u catch my drift #sarcastic
No m not 'catching' ur drift. That u had to #tag sarcasm probably means u know ur not making sense.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Dsage1: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2012
@K2039, you wey b say na Nairaland ur daily job.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
k2039: I know of one celebrity who is on nairaland, his handle is k2039.
So since k2039 is a celebrity and he is on nairaland there is a possibilty that the others like 2face, dbanj etc can also be on nairaland.

About managing insults: Being the superstar that I'm I have as much enemies as friend, so all I can do is to ignore the naysays and cynics and focus on the positive people.
If 80% love me, that's all I need, I will ignore the other 20%.

It's all part of the responsibility that comes with stardom, being the superstar that I'm I can't please everyone.

#thisshouldn'tbetakenseriously#
lwkmd, you..... celebrity, I see, well anyways it's all good, keep on celebrating,
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2012
duni04:
No m not 'catching' ur drift. That u had to #tag sarcasm probably means u know ur not making sense.
lol, boss abeg take am easy, it's christmas for pete's sake, lighten up,
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
D sage: @K2039, you wey b say na Nairaland ur daily job.
abeg help me tell am, lol.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yes! D one and only Badosky aka fi mi le joor!

Topping chart is my logo.... cool
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by k2039: 7:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
D sage: @K2039, you wey b say na Nairaland ur daily job.
You see, that's what I'm saying, you noticed me and that makes me a celebrity gringringringringrin Stardom is good.

On the job issue, it's due to the state of the nation. gringringringrin
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Biim: 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
Yes, there are celebrities on Nl and they feel bad when negative things are said about them cos they are human beings with feelings.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes! D one and only Badosky aka fi mi le joor!

Topping chart is my logo.... cool

Iyawo wetin dey for christmas na¿
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by tpia5: 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
yes, there are.

about insults- they have their supporters to counteract those.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Dsage1: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2012
k2039:
You see, that's what I'm saying, you noticed me and that makes me a celebrity gringringringringrin Stardom is good.

But honestly,you got some talents and i believe with focus,you will surely reach that greater high in the nearest future.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 10:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
k2039:

yeah, u really are a celebrity here on nairaland,

1 Like

Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 12:07am On Dec 26, 2012
duni04:
get a job please! Who's talkin to this one? undecided
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by k2039: 4:50am On Dec 26, 2012
D sage:

But honestly,you got some talents and i believe with focus,you will surely reach that greater high in the nearest future.
Thanks.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2012
I hope Tonto Dikeh is not on NL
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 2:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I hope Tonto Dikeh is not on NL
lwkmd, lol, if she dey she for don comot here,
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by tpia5: 1:12am On Feb 16, 2013
celebrities, please let us know you.
Re: Are There Celebrities On Nairaland? by Akwenukemarho(m): 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2013
tpia@:
celebrities, please let us know you.
abi oooo, they should reveal themselves jor,

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji & Majid Michel Are Nollywood’s ‘best Kissers’ / Why Dagrin's Popularity Came After Death? / Justin Bieber Drinks African Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.