Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D (1171 Views)

One Wish In 2014 / Dotun Of Coolfm Blasts Twitter Fan Over Rude Christmas Wish / Pregnant Woman Beaten Up By Nurses (2) (3) (4)

Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by ijebabe: 10:58pm On Dec 25, 2012
Besides being the first African comedian to perform at Harvard, Foxy P's weekly episodes deals wiht issues in Nigeria in a comedy fashion. Well I guess that's obvious with him being a comedian grin

I often watch his episodes and this one got me laughing. Lol at his shout out to his ashawo cousin in Nnewi doing family special! grin grin

You have to watch as Foxy P answers the question, Why must all Nigerian women in America be nurses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0sfs7cs59U
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2012
Lmfao@ are dey sharing jollof rice?

ROFTLMAOOOING @ big ups go my cousin nnewi doing family special grin grin grin
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
I couldnt understand 99% of what he said.
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by ijebabe: 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
I couldnt understand 99% of what he said.
He does speak fast but listen again if you can. It's worth it grin
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by ijebabe: 11:20pm On Dec 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lmfao@ are dey sharing jollof rice?

ROFTLMAOOOING @ big ups go my cousin nnewi doing family special grin grin grin
I swear I am still laughing here!! Hahahahahaha!!!
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Me I love nurses sha! With the whole of my heart.....infact, I wanto marry one smiley

Meanwhile Ije, I just posted a topic in your section but your Stu/pid spam bot; pyguru don hide am again! Abeg help me release the post because I hate to start uploading pic one after the other, when I can just post it directly!
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by ijebabe: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
Speedy, I'll take it up with admin coz I can't do anything.
Re: Foxy P's Christmas Wish And Topic Of The Day: Must All Naija Women Be Nurses? ;D by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
ijebabe: Speedy, I'll take it up with admin coz I can't do anything.

You better do something before I break someone's head. Do you know how long it took me to make that up?......
I don't like uploading pictures...you people should just do something about that useless spam bot! And release My post ooooo

What Is Wrong With This Photo ? / Fresh Naija Music ( D'prince, Jesse Jagz, Wizkid - Jonzing World ) / Chris Brown And Rihanna Back Together