Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Addax Graduate Trainee Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Addax Graduate Trainee Interview (1876 Views)

Dangote Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview/ Training 2015 / Dangote Graduate Drivers Trainee Interview / KPMG Graduate Trainee Interview, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Addax Graduate Trainee Interview by Ndomambo: 6:49am On Dec 26, 2012
who knows what to expect inn the ADDAX GRADUATE TRAINEE INTERVIEW
Re: Addax Graduate Trainee Interview by MATTHEW59: 7:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Ndomambo: who knows what to expect inn the ADDAX GRADUATE TRAINEE INTERVIEW
Have u been invited?
Re: Addax Graduate Trainee Interview by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 26, 2012
The first thing you should do id to get yourself acquinted with the objectives/goals the company seeks to achieve. You can get this info from their official webpage. This is so cause every employer needs to recruit people who share same vision with them.
You can also inculcate their objectives to be in line with the reason why you want to work for them cause they definately will ask you, why do you want to work with us?

Also, most applicants fail a particular question during interview and dat it, how much would you take for a start as salary? Or could you give us the salary range you are expecting to get from us?

This is one tricky question employers employs to get applicants off track cause the real you will be revealed by that question. Firstly, if you say a salary too low just because you want to impress the employer, you will be seen as having low esteem and not having too much value in services you will be offering them and thats why you are not asking for too much. No employer wants low-valued employee.
Also if you say a salary too high, you will be sen as over zealous and too ambitous and as such, no employer wants to employ suck person cause they would conclude dat you stand a chance to embezzle the company's fund if entrusted with funds.

The answer is, 'every company has got a standard salary level(SSL) and you very much willing to go by it'

that way, you are covered. I can go on and on but I can't keep typing cus I am doing this wt my phone.

All dsame, I wish you good luck in the interview

1 Like

Re: Addax Graduate Trainee Interview by sneak3(m): 8:54am On Dec 26, 2012
@OP have you been invited or you are just bein proactive ??
Re: Addax Graduate Trainee Interview by Ndomambo: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2013
Has anyone been recently contacted by addax petroleum concerning the graduate trainee interview?
Re: Addax Graduate Trainee Interview by EMERITUS1(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2013
I contacted a staff of hcp and was informed that it is only engineering candidates that have been contacted

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank OND Trainee Recruitment / Stresert Invitation For Interview / The Workplace Centre Is Recruiting For Financial Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.