Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:38 PM

Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? (752 Views)

Is Celebrating Christmas Wrong ? / Flesh Eater, Demonic Prostitute Exposed In Lagos Crusade(pics). / How Are You Celebrating Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by deandavid(m): 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
i have heard, some pastors saying christmas celebration isnt of God, with some proof. Is this really true? Bible, Godly, Religious nairalanders what do you think? Below is a write up by someone giving evidence that christmas is wrong
Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by deandavid(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2012
By EFEROVO IGHO WHEN I wrote in a recent short online piece
that there is nothing like Christmas in
Christianity, I did not realise it would
generate the very pleasing response it got.
There I said that Christmas is Roman
Catholicism and that it came wholesale from Babylon and is it about Tammuz (also called
Dumuzi) ‘demonized’ as Baal by Satan, and
which Tammuz was born on 25th of
December and celebrated same day in ancient
Sumerian, Babylonian and Assyrian until Rome
brought it to the ‘church’ masking it with ‘Jesus’ to lead many astray. “There is Christianity”, I wrote, “and there is
Roman Catholicism. The two are not the same.
Roman Catholicism is a faith and it is a religion,
all their adherents would tell you so. And
Christianity is a faith and it is a religion
(religion of life that begets eternal life). Christianity is found IN THE BIBLE AND THE
BIBLE ALONE. All traditions of men, cults and demons have
no place in Bible no matter how long practiced
and embraced, no matter how the ages have
drunken of this particular wine of fornication
of the Great LovePeddler of the Book of Revelation.
Christianity is not Baal Worship.“With Paul all days are equal. And he said I should follow
him even as he is the follower of Christ. Let not the devil beguile you with dates and
seasons. Seek you the Kingdom of God and its
righteousness first. That is what matters. One
faith, one foundation, one Church, one Lord
and Jesus Christ that Lord! Brake away from
all beguilement no matter how trapping!” No matter how luring I may add. Two responses from that piece I wish to
draw attention to. Whilst one of those two
readers asked: “When then was Jesus Christ
born?”, while the other said: “I agree with
you. Now what shall we do?” Here, besides
telling more about this fiendish and deadly thing called Christmas I hope to represent my
replies to the duo in their enlarged versions
here. But first we must take it elementarily: Jesus,
the Holy Spirit, Paul, Peter, John and others did
not tell us the date Jesus Christ was born.
Peter, Paul and others didn’t celebrate the date
Jesus was born because it is irrelevant to our
salvation. Nothing sacred about the date, only the birth is! There is enough that scriptures
commands, and we have not been able to do
them all yet, and so, we dare not add
traditions of men, cults and demons. Yes! All ‘these days’ they are celebrating here and
there are of Babylon and Rome (of demons).
Whilst so-called Christmas is a celebration of
the aforesaid Babylonian god Baal (Tammuz)
with Bacchus, Easter is the celebration of
Semiramis ‘demonised’ by Satan as the goddess of Eastre also called Eastor, as Ishtar,
Astarte, or queen of heaven so-called etc. Babylonianism and Romanism want to give all
the days in the year to the gods, and many of
them are brought into the ‘church’ by
Romanism or Roman Catholicism which is
actually Baal worship. O how it pays to stay
with and, indeed, in the Bible. Christianity is not about celebrations and traditions of men
and demons. It is a life to be lived. We recognise Jesus’ birth when we are born
again; no better celebration! We recognise His
birth everyday as Emmanuel, God with us; no
better celebration! We ‘celebrate’ His birth if
we not only know that the grace of God has
appeared to all men, teaching us to deny ungodliness, worldly lust and to live soberly,
righteously and godly in this present world,
but are also therefore living thus on a daily
basis: No better way to celebrating the birth
of the Grace which appeared to all men. We ‘celebrate’ Jesus’ birth everyday as we
live as light of the world, as salt of the earth,
as living epistles read by all men and as
example of the believers. Let your light so
shine that all that sees this (your) light shine
would glorify the Father Who is in heaven. That is how to ‘celebrate’ the birth of the Jesus
that came from on high, gone on high, and
coming soon from thence to take His people
home! The pilgrim celebrates Jesus’ birth
everyday by the life of heaven he lives here
on earth. That is how to tell the world the at God indeed became man and dwelt among
us. Just as the Holy Writ tells us nothing about
where Moses was buried, so it tells us nothing
about the date Jesus Christ was born, and it
does not expect us to celebrate any day!
Those who have sort out a day to celebrate
have worked into satanic web. If God had told Israel where Moses was buried in Israel,
all probability would have worshiped that
place. Here, Israel may even be praised for stopping
where God stopped and for proving more
righteous than this generation on this score.
Whilst God didn’t tell us when Jesus was born
Babylonian tradition of demons inherited by
Rome and passed to the whole world is foisting a day on us, which day is actually
when Tammuz (‘translated’ by Satan to Baal,
the so-called sun- agriculture-fertility god and
the equivalent of the Roman god, Saturn, the
Greek god, Cronus, with many equivalents in
both ancient and modern world) was born and a day he was celebrated in ancient times,
even December 25. It is futile to try knowing when Jesus Christ
was born, deluding picking a date and satanic
celebrating that date or celebrating Jesus birth
‘on a date set aside’, for they that do celebrate
in this way, celebrate who they know not;
but this unknown god, the evil behind the mask is Tammuz (‘demonised’ as Baal by
Satan) being one of the party in an
ancient family that Satan built his worship
around, the others of that family being Nimrod
of Babel infamy and Semiramis who is
‘demonised’ by Satan as Isthar, Astarte, Asthoreth, queen of heaven; the same is
goddess of Eastre (also called Eastor) that,
again, Roman Catholicism is making the world
to worship during their Easter. It was both Baal and Asthoreth that turned
Israel of old against God and vice visa, both
being extremely abhorrent to God. We must
come away from all futility of trying to know
the date Christ was born, come away from all
delusions of date setting and all satanic celebrations! From glimpses from the Holy
Writ and reality of climate of the Middle East,
Jesus could have been born any month other
than December, and so certainly He couldn’t
have been born on December 25. Until the very Anti-Christ comes all evil groups
and personages (name it) are answerable to
the Vatican, which today, anyway, leads the
New World Order that would usher in the
Anti-Christ. Come out from among them and
ALL THEIR INVENTIONS MEANT TO POLLUTE THE WORD OF GOD AND ENSNARE UNTOLD
MULTITUDE EN ROUTE ETERNAL DAMNATION. If only you know a little about the wine of
fornication of the Vatican (the wolf in sheep
clothing) and how the nations, world leaders
and kings, the religions and their leaders,
sundry churches and what have you have
drunken of that fountain of wicked wine of her fornication, then you would come out
from all that proceeds from that city sitting on
seven hills (Rome, and specifically the Vatican,
which as we speak though part of a city, IS A
NATION of its own; and you think it is
ordinary)! *Mr. Igho, a missionary to East Africa wrote
from Nakuru, Kenyan. vanguardngr.com/2012/12/christmas-not-of-christ-but-baal-worship/
Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by Chokolee(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2012
You have some points; you have the layman knowledge of the bible, you need the indept vision through the holy spirit to go further from the phylosophical aspects you are talking about here..Merry Christmas bro
Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by tomzman: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2012
I don't see anything demonic about Christmas.It is not the date that matters but the essence of the celebration.Christmas is a time to remember and celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus who came to save us from distruction and then reflect on our own lives.The eating and drinking are just additionals to the essence.It's the birth of the saviour that really matters.
Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by Patdedon(m): 9:33am On Dec 26, 2012
From the title of your thread I percieve you are asking a question. Well, it is not demonic. Read your bible very well. But if you really believe it is demonic, all I can say is "you are confused". Merry Christmas!

1 Like

Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by deandavid(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2012
Patdedon: From the title of your thread I percieve you are asking a question. Well, it is not demonic. Read your bible very well. But if you really believe it is demonic, all I can say is "you are confused". Merry Christmas!
no sir am not confuse, i didnt put up those stuff there about baal and all that, these guys have put up some facts about christmas, and i want "us" to counter this their facts about christmas as pagan feast. Mind u, i say us becos i am an adent christian a catholic for that matter, me i dey flex xmas wella, we exchange gifts, food, visit 1 anoda, go to church and all that, all this things i think are gud. But these guys are wit facts, as a scientist and a christian lets educate these people.
Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by Patdedon(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2012
deandavid: no sir am not confuse, i didnt put up those stuff there about baal and all that, these guys have put up some facts about christmas, and i want "us" to counter this their facts about christmas as pagan feast. Mind u, i say us becos i am an adent christian a catholic for that matter, me i dey flex xmas wella, we exchange gifts, food, visit 1 anoda, go to church and all that, all this things i think are gud. But these guys are wit facts, as a scientist and a christian lets educate these people.

Good to know u r a christian. Just like someone rightly stated above, it is not the date but the reason 4 d celebration that matter.
Christmas day (from what I learnt yesterday) coincides with an ancient pagan celebration of a god. It was fixed so by the church so as to celebrate the coming of the true messiah as first prophecied by prophet Micah.

We celebrate the birth of our king and messiah just like the three wise men in the bible did.
Re: Is Celebrating Christmas Really Demonic? by plendil: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
No, I dont' believe it is?

(1) (Reply)

Rev. Chris Okotie Rules Out Future Marriage, saying "My Decision Is Final" / Weekend False Prophet Bonanza / Why I Married My Girlfriend And Ditched My Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.